Exercises are something that enhances the physique and in respect to health, it brings stability.
Exercises are done to gain a better personality. It also helps a person to strengthen his cardiovascular system and weight loss and to maintain the current structure of the body. Exercises also help a person with his confidence in public places.
Nowadays people face a problem because of fats in their body, and they want to lose all the fat on their body and want to look like an actor or a model. People fall for their physique and envy them.
It is only possible if a person does some hard work and do exercise on a regular basis. People want to gain a good physique but don’t wish to do any hard work that is not possible.
To gain something a person has to lose or in other words, he has to work hard to gain a good physique and abs. One person doesn’t need to go to a gym on a regular basis but doing these exercise at home is not at all difficult.
Lower abs are one of the most frustrating sections of the body to develop. As most of the fat resides in our abdominal area and hence this is the region of the body not an issue of muscular development. Exercises given below are one of the easiest exercises that a person can do.
This exercise can easily be done at home and doesn’t have any special requirements.
Steps involved are:
- Brace yourself between two solid surfaces.
- Bent your elbows a little bit and bring your shoulders down.
- Lift your head and chest.
- Keep your abs tight and now exhale slowly. While exhaling brings your knees near your chest very slowly.
- Note that you should not swing while doing step 4.
- Do 3 sets of this with 15 repetitions in each.
2. Leg Raises
This exercise targets your abdominals and the hip flexors. This exercise brings coordination, strength and develops core stability.
- Lay down flat on your back on the mat.
- Place your arms to your sides.
- Flex at the hips and keep your legs straight.
- Now raise your feet upwards slowly.
- Hold at the position when your hips are perpendicular to your trunk.
- Slowly bring your feet down in a controlled manner.
- Repeat for about 10 times or more according to your stamina.
3. Ball Leg Lift
In this you need to have an exercise ball. This activity affects directly your transverse abdominals.
Steps are as follows:
- Lay down in such a way that your foot resides on the ball.
- Keep your back and legs straight.
- Now lift your left leg slowly upwards and now hold this fo about 3 sec.
- Do 10 repetitions and then do it with right leg.
It is an exercise that has three different variations named as easy, medium and hard. In easy mode, you just need to make your feet touch the ground, in the medium, your feet should be above the ground, in the hard portion you hold a dumbbell in between your legs to make this exercise more effective.
Steps are followed as:
- First you have to do the easy mode, in this you just need to lay down on the ground with your back touching the ground.
- Then, you should make your feet lift 6 inches up the ground at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Then lower them back touching the ground.
- Repeat this for 3 sets of 15 repetitions each.
5. Leg Lifts
Steps are as follows:
- You need to get 2 tables and adjust them in such a way that on one table when you sit, you can reside your feet on other. In other words, keep them in such a way that the two are facing each other.
- Now lift your legs upwards for about 3-4 sec and then bring it down.
- Do 8 to 12 repetitions of this in each set.
- You can do 4 to 6 sets of this exercise.
- Make sure that you should have a slight bend in knees.
6. Barbell side Bend Guide
Follow the below steps:
- Stand up straight and take a barbell and place it on the back of your shoulders.
- Make a small distance in between your legs.
- While keeping head straight, now bend your waist to the right as fast as possible. While inhaling bend and while exhaling come to the normal position. Note that there should be some gap between inhaling and exhaling.
- Repeat this movement simultaneously along the left side.
- Repeat for 10 times a set.
- Do about 3 sets of this one.
Tips For Exercise
- You should not leave an exercise incomplete.
- Spend at least 10 minutes on warm up before exercising. It helps in increasing metabolism and muscle temperature and prevents a person from getting injured.
- Stretch your legs and hands and other body parts before exercising.
- Maintain the pace of yourself. Start an exercise with the slow pace and gradually increase it.
- Dring water or glucose at regular intervals. About 1.5 litres of water get lost after doing a workout of 1 hour.
- After doing exercises cool down for about 5 to 10 minutes. Walk slowly, again stretch your muscles.
- Most importantly listen to your body. If you feel any discomfort or pain, you should seek as medical help.
After all this workout if you feel any pain, then don’t worry it means that you are doing it right. If there is no pain, then it means that something is wrong with the exercises.
Do some stretches before and after doing the exercises. It may help you with pain in the stomach portion of your body.
Now coming to the diet part, there are some eatables that you need to avoid completely while doing exercises of advance lower abs.
Eatables that need to be avoided are as follows:
- Soda water and drinks: you need to avoid completely these, as it contains carbon dioxide and sugar that is not at all good for a person doing exercises for lower abs.
- Salty foods: A person should not eat too much salty food as it increases the fat at the lower abdominal potion of the body. This is one of the main reason for people with huge bellies.
Eatables that are strongly recommended while doing exercises for lower abs at advanced level are:
- Almonds: Almonds are full of magnesium, and it is one of those minerals that is necessary to produce energy in one’s body. It also does regulate the blood sugar. If you are doing exercises for lower abs you are recommended to take up to 23 almonds daily.
- Eggs: Egg is one of those food items that have sufficient amount of protein. They also help a person to balance amino acids in their body. A person is recommended to take up to one egg a day.
If a person is not experiencing anything after doing these exercises, then there may be several reasons for stress. Stress plays a key role in the development of lower abs.
Stress also results in the development of fat in one’s body. As it increases the body’s cortisol level and since cortisol has direct contact with fats storage in our body due to which our body doesn’t respond to any exercise.
For relieving stress, a person can do yoga, meditation and completely removing the factors that result in increasing pressure.
This was all about the exercises, diet, etc. You will see a change in your physique immediately after 7 to 8 days of exercising. Before advance comes beginner and intermediate. If you have done both the modules in a good appropriate way, then the only advance module will affect your physique.
You first need to be mastered in the above two mentioned modules. A person needs to maintain discipline and patience while doing exercises for lower abs.
Many people stop exercising because they do not see any change in their body. Don’t let your mind say not to exercises. Maybe the day you left exercising, is the day that was going to show you some ultimate changes in your body.
So stay healthy. Keep exercising. Your dream of getting lower abs is not too far.
Latest posts by Deepak Kevat (see all)
- Step By Step Guide For Transformation [Weight Loss & Health] - 16 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Ultimate Step By Step Guide To Lose Weight Successfully - 4 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Failure: Look Over These 6 Mistakes - 8 July, 2017