Everyone wish to become smarter.
We workout to improve our physical strength. But what about our brain?
As we know, each and every part of an organ of our body is controlled by Almighty-Brain.
So we need to take some efforts to boost brain-power which can change our personality. Sometimes it becomes hard to remember a name of a person.
Sometimes we memorize our studies correctly but at the time of examination, we can’t remember it.
It becomes blurred while we recall it. So know some of the simple tips that can show the great result to remember each and every small thing.
Tips to Boost Brain Power
- Sleep Deeply: Sleep is essential for relaxation of the brain so sleep for 6-7 hours. It is found that people who slept deeply have a higher capacity to remember. As brain work throughout the day in controlling every function, so give it a break and sleep tight.
- Meditate: A focused mind is more creative and sharp. Meditation is another way to relax the mind, improve focus and prevent distraction during any work. Meditate for 5-10 minute early in the morning. Also, you can meditate 5 minutes before sleeping.
- Rewind It: It is found that revising the whole day work and the task before sleeping can boost memory. Also, it effectively improves your skill to recall.
- Get the Nut: Nuts are considered as the brain food due to its rich source of antioxidants and Omega 3. As age passes brain-power is also affected. Also due to free radicals, memory loss is severe. But eating antioxidant rich food can protect brain cell damage.
- Play Brain-Game: Play quiz, scribble or other game. Give some exercise to the brain.
As our body need nourishment for optimum functionality, our brain also needs good amount of energy.
So never skip your breakfast or meal. It can slow down your brains function. Also, exercise is the best way to boost your brain power. Include Yoga and Cardio exercise.
Image Credit: 1