Burpees, popularly known as squat thrusts are the equipment free exercises that work great to the entire body.
It is the total body conditioning exercise.
They support you to increase your strength and give tremendous power and anaerobic endurance.
Variations make this exercise less or more challenging.
Steps To Do Burpee
Here are simple steps to do burpee
- You must begin this exercise in a standing posture and then place your both hands on the ground in front of you. Your feet must be shoulder width apart.
- Lower yourself and kick your feet back and attain the push-up position.
- Keep your hands firmly on the floor to provide proper support to your body.
- Lower your chest to perform the push-up and return your feet to squat position and then leap up high as possible
- Maintain a quick pace for doing this exercise
- Jump as high as possible by you from the squat position
- Clap your hands in the squat position
- End in the squat position
To get the required result, you must do this exercise regularly and repeat doing burpee as many times as possible.
There are different ways to do a series of burpee exercise and one among them is to perform the burpee first to do it for 10 repeats and take rest for a while and then again do 9 repeats, and then rest and continue the same till you reach the last step.
You can improve your body fitness and performance if you perform this exercise 3-5 times per week. This exercise is an excellent way to lose the extra weight.
The above-stated steps are for doing basic burpee exercise. If you want to make this exercise challenging and desire to burn more fat then you can perform the below-mentioned burpee movements;
- with jump
- with push up
- with both jump and push up
- with jump, pushes up along with chin up
Here are 2 excellent home workouts method that you can utilise when doing basic burpee or any of the other burpee progressions to have efficient fat melting results
- You must set the timer say for about 8 to 10 minutes and evaluate how many burpees can be done by you in that period. Rest for a while and increase the workout time, as well as the number of the burpees.
- Evaluate how long it might take for you to perform 100 burpees. Try to do more number in a limited time.
Variations to the Traditional Burpee
There are variations that can be included to the classic burpee that can give a new challenge to your body and can keep you fresh throughout the day.
Some of them are the Long jump, Tuck jump, Bench or box jump, Single leg, Single arm , chin up burpees and more.
Burpee variations are great exercises for fat loss. With variations it is challenging and can provide the ultimate benefits to your entire body. Perform burpee regularly and stay fit!
Burpee Exercise Benefits
The chief benefit that you will obtain by doing the burpee exercise is it increase the capability to combine your strength workout and aerobic in one exercise without any support of the equipment.
It is a type of cardio exercise, and it is good for maintaining heart health. It can also improve your oxygen flow in the body and keeps you more energetic throughout the day.
Burpee is also a kind of resistance training workout that can aid in regular muscle contractions which will enhance your muscle strength and also endurance.
It is also one of the excellent exercises that can help in lowering your body fat and gain healthy muscle. It can make you lean in quick time.
Burpee is the excellent exercise that is easy to perform and also good for health. Burpee can be performed in only four steps.
Burpees can be performed even with weights and dumbbells. It is the ultimate exercise for the entire body.
There are various other benefits that are obtained by doing this exercise. It provides strength to your body. With each repetition, it will work for your arms, chest, abs and thighs.
Your legs and other parts of the body will get more strength by doing this exercise. It is also an effective exercise that can help you in fat burning.
This exercise is very effective and provides many benefits to your body. You have to do the burpee regularly to get the desired results. Include this exercise in your fitness program and explore health and fitness benefits.