Cayenne pepper is what?
Simply dried red chili powder mostly used in food to add spice.
Red chilies are dried and then powdered to make Cayenne pepper. The word Cayenne pepper originated from the city of Cayenne, French Guiana which is located in South America.
We can include cayenne pepper in our diet as spice and medicine. Cayenne pepper is included in medicines also because it reduces bad blood cholesterol, burns the unwanted fat from the human body, regulate blood circulation and also boost up body metabolism.
It is a good source of vitamin A, vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, manganese, vitamin b6 and fiber.
Cayenne pepper is exceptionally helpful to our body, it helps in proper digestion of food and also boosts up the energy levels of the body.
It contains Capsaicin which relieves pain of body. Capsaicin is the ingredient in cayenne pepper, which is responsible for increasing heat in the body which boosts up the body metabolism. It raises the body temperature, which ultimately takes time to cool down and in between this whole body process calories are burned out.
Cayenne pepper, capsaicin is the element responsible for generating spice in taste, and it regulates a process known as thermogenesis in our body.
Thermogenesis is the bodily process where cells convert the body energy into heat, which escalates the body temperature and boosts up the metabolic activities of the entire body.
You can consume cayenne pepper in your daily food supplements as it is powdered form of dried red chilies so it can be simply added into dishes and soups.
1. Regulates blood circulation
It has become a popular home remedy for high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol levels.
Cayenne produces warmth in the body which allows the blood to flow more easily. It increases heat in the body due to which body temperature increases and the veins and arteries width also became little wider than earlier which leads the blood to flow smoothly.
2. Proper digestion
Cayenne pepper stimulates digestion once the food is digested it sends the food to intestines, where it helps to restore deficient digestive excretions and also helps to absorb nutrients from food.
It increases the ability of the body to metabolize food which stimulates intestinal peristaltic motion and helps in relieving intestinal gas.
3. Maintains cholesterol level
Capsicum is present in cayenne pepper prevents platelets from clunking together this produces warmth in the body and burns a lot of calories. Due to this process, cholesterol level of the body is maintained.
4. Weight loss
Cayenne pepper is found in various diet plans for reducing weight. Consuming it helps to burn excess fat of the body and it is an antioxidant, which helps to regulate metabolic rate of the body.
Cayenne is a great metabolism booster which service in burning additional body fat.
5. Relieving pain
Capsaicin which is present in a huge amount in cayenne pepper works on the sensory nerve and relieves muscles pain, arthritis, joint pain and nerve pain.
6. Migraine and Headache Prevention
Cayenne pepper equalizes the blood pressure quickly, we can intake it in the form of tea this will regulate the blood level and this will lead to headache relief.
7. Anti-cancer agent
Studies found that cayenne pepper work as an anti-cancer agent.
Capsaicin the crucial component present in cayenne pepper kills the cancer cell and so it was included in cancer preventing capsules.
8. Boost up energy level
One of the most important reason for including cayenne pepper as a notorious herb is that it regulates the blood circulation and burns calories which boost the energy level of the body.
9. Used in medicines
As discussed above that cayenne pepper regulates the blood circulation, stimulates digestion, burns out the calories and reduces hypertension.
It also works as an anti-oxidant and anti-allergic element, helping in reducing weight.
10. Natural home remedies
Cayenne pepper can be added in our daily dishes as it is the natural source to stay healthy. Most of the people consume cayenne pepper in their daily diet in the form of soups and sauces.
Yes by simply sprinkling the cayenne pepper in your dishes will boost up your energy levels.
11. Suppresses appetite
Adding a little bit of cayenne pepper pinches in your routine meal will help to suppress appetite.
12. Cure for heart diseases
For most of the heart patients cayenne pepper has become an important part of dining table. It decreases the blood cholesterol level of the body which amends the blood circulation of the body.
Ultimately, when the blood circulation is under control, then body stays away from heart diseases.
13. Prevents stomach ulcers
These powerful hot red chilies (cayenne pepper) work as anti-bacterial agents in the body when they are in the stomach for digestion.
Capsicum is the main active agent of cayenne pepper that kills the bacteria and also decreases the stomach acid.
14. Prevents from cold
Heat burns are another interesting feature of cayenne pepper, which not only burns the calories of the body but also increases the body temperature.
When the body temperature stays normal and body bacteria’s are smashed out, then there is no chance of cold.
15. Hair growth
Pepper increases the blood circulation, when it is applied to head, scalp it does the same i.e. It increases the blood circulation of the scalp. It is how cayenne pepper helps in hair growth.
Mix it with olive oil and lemon juice keeps it in sunlight and then applies it to scalp.
16. Flawless skin
It was discussed above that cayenne pepper is an anti-bacterial agent so it kills the harmful bacteria present in the body and also help blood circulation.
When the blood of the body and inner organs stays healthy, then there is no chance of pimples and hence result is beautiful flawless skin.
17. Prevents sore throats
You can gargle with cayenne pepper and salt with lack warm water which will relief you from sore throats.
It is a good natural resource to stay healthy vitamin A, vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, manganese; vitamin b6 and fiber are some of the most important elements which are present in it.
For proper digestion, boosting metabolism burns the calories and reducing hypertension it become essential to grasp it.
Now the question comes in mind is that how to add it to our daily food supplements? So the answers are as follows:
- It is very easily available in the market and also very easy to use. What you all have to do is just dry it out and then convert it into powdered form. Now you can simply use it in your snacks and meal, add a few pinches to your dishes.
- If you love spice in your food then here is one of the tastiest ideas to stay healthy. Adding cayenne pepper in your soups will not only upsurge your taste, but it will also increase your health.
- Cayenne pepper is present in various sauces, so if you don’t want to add few pinches to your dishes and soups so just go for readymade or homemade sauces.
- One can easily intake cayenne pepper in the form of tea, yes if get bored with taking it to your food daily and want to try something new then try out cayenne pepper tea. This tea won’t only circulate the blood levels of the body, but also, it will also burn out the fat of body, and you can reduce weight spiciness.
- Cayenne pepper can be consumed with a lemon you will get an interesting tangy and spicy taste or what you can do is make condiment or chutney and eat it. Fresh cayenne pepper can be chopped and mixed with lemon juice and then use it while cooking this will enhance the taste of a dish and also can be consumed easily.
- Mixing cayenne pepper powder with olive and lemon juice and keep it in sunlight you will get good concentrated oil so you can apply it to your scalp for hair growth. It will do a little bit of irritation, but will also circulate the scalp blood pressure.
- Cayenne pepper, capsaicin is the key ingredient which is used in medicines. Capsules and ointments are present in medical stores, so you can buy it from a chemist but only under doctors’ prescription.
- When you go to supermarket checkout the chili sauces read carefully the ingredients written on the back side of the sauce bottle.
Nowadays we are eating various fatty food products like pizzas, burgers, cheesy delights, cakes, French fries etc. This unhealthy diet is causing various health issues.
Most of us like to eat tangy & spicy, delicious food and cayenne pepper is one of the nutritious foods which will give you both tastes as well as healthy.
Include a small amount of it in your daily meal which can be sauced, soups or tea and stay healthy.
Latest posts by Deepak Kevat (see all)
- Step By Step Guide For Transformation [Weight Loss & Health] - 16 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Ultimate Step By Step Guide To Lose Weight Successfully - 4 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Failure: Look Over These 6 Mistakes - 8 July, 2017