Suffering from high cholesterol problem?
The increase in cholesterol is due to increase in fatty foods. It can lead to serious problems.
Due to increase in cholesterol, there is an increase in the risk of heart disease.
With increase in cholesterol, there is an increase in deposition of cholesterol in nerves. Due to this, there is an increase in obstacles during blood flow.
With a decrease in blood flow heart disease like heart attack, stroke, hypertension and blood pressure occur.
But it has been found that eating an apple can reduce cholesterol level in blood. Apple is rich in antioxidants which maintain sugar level. Due to rich antioxidant, it protects from cancer.
Eating apple provide polyphenols which decrease LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and increase HDL cholesterol (Good Cholesterol).
An Apple a Day Can Benefit Whole Cardiovascular System
- It lowers cholesterol level in Blood.
- Improves blood flow towards Heart.
- Protect heart and nerves from free radical damage.
- Prevent formation of Plague in nerves.
- Maintain Sugar Level and Maintain Blood Pressure.
So improve your cardiovascular health by eating it daily.
Along with cardiovascular benefits, it protects from free radicals. Free radicals are responsible many degenerative diseases.
So there is no excuse to skip it. To improve health and get optimum nutrient you should eat nutrient rich fruits.
Eating vitamin and mineral rich fruit promotes health. So slice it or enjoy juice, but get if you wish to lower the cholesterol level. But eating whole fruits instead of juice is most preferred.
If you want to get benefit, eat an apple for at least for 4 weeks.
Also, adopt a healthy lifestyle. Include Cardio and Strength training exercise.
Cardio exercise helps to burn more calorie in less time. Also eating a clean and nutrient rich diet is advisable. Avoid fast foods.
Latest posts by Deepak Kevat (see all)
- Step By Step Guide For Transformation [Weight Loss & Health] - 16 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Ultimate Step By Step Guide To Lose Weight Successfully - 4 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Failure: Look Over These 6 Mistakes - 8 July, 2017