Are you struggling to lose weight?
Have you adopted a fad diet?
Also, it is
important question” Do you enjoy your weight loss program?”
Are you tired of your fad diet program? There are many questions when losing weight comes to mind.
Adopting a fad diet for months doesn’t show an effect.
We think that a fad diets a very healthy and nutritious diet that promotes losing weight and improves the health. But fads diet is the most harmful diet routine that you should always stay away from it.
We know that, weight gain is a slow process due to eating unhealthy foods. Then why should we think that, we can lose weight within a week.
If you tend to lose more weight faster than it might be a sign that you have adopted an unhealthy method to lose weight.
A healthy weight loss program helps to lose 1-1.5 pounds a week. This progress of weight loss is good and adopted by everyone to lose weight and improves their health.
For a healthy weight loss program, it is important to adopt two rules.
Exercise for Weight Loss
Exercise is a best way to lose weight. No weight loss program is complete without exercise.
Exercise not only helps you to lose weight, but it will also improve all over health. It is important to do exercise 4-5 days a week.
Do the exercise for 4-5 days for 30-60 minute will promote weight loss and help you adopt a healthy lifestyle.
Cardio exercises are the best exercise for weight loss. It also improves cardiovascular health. It teaches the body to burn fat more efficiently. Cardio exercise includes walking, swimming, running, cycling, stair running, skipping, etc.
- You can adopt walking as an exercise in your daily routine to stay healthy and fit. Walking for more than 30 minutes has proved to lose weight. Brisk walking is more efficient.
- Cycling for 30 minutes promotes weight loss.
- Swimming, running or stair running is the best exercise to improve cardiovascular strength and to lose more fat.
- Also, there is workout program that promotes weight loss are Cardio-kickboxing, boxing exercises, High-intensity interval training, Zumba, Tabata and many more.
There are many types of workout that work on various muscles to improve strength and to shred fat. Strength training workouts are done with dumbbell, kettlebell, etc. It is also done with bodyweight.
Body weight exercise includes pushups, squat, lunges, crunches, etc. are very effective exercise.
You should adopt both types of exercise in your workout routine.
4 days Cardio exercise and 2 days of strength training exercise are the best combination exercise for weight loss.
Nutrition- Diet Tips for Weight Loss
Nutrition is the most important part of weight loss. It plays 80 % role in losing weight and to stay healthy.
If you can’t stop eating harmful food then how can you expect to lose weight through exercise?
So it becomes a very important part of weight loss program.
There are certain tips that you should always take care.
- Include fruits and vegetables in your diet. It provides essential nutrients and helps you to feel full.
- Drink 2-3 liter of water daily
- Fruit juice is good after exercise
- Avoid trans-fat food like pizza, burger, etc. It is good to avoid junk and fast foods.
- Limit sugar
- Don’t ever skip meals
- Stop alcohol intake
- Eat healthy fat
Learn : Eat Fat To Burn Fat
And the most important thing for weight loss program is to maintain a diary.
It is important to keep records of” What you eat? When you eat? And workout records”.
Diary maintenance will keep you alert from getting out of your goal. So include exercise and good nutrition to lose weight quickly.
So adopt this routine and gain your WEIGHT LOSS goal within a few weeks.