Health benefits of Meditation is realized when practiced.
Meditation reduces physical and mental tension.
It has been studied and documented that it reduces blood pressure, metabolic rate, and alpha wave rhythm.
It also teaches to be in control and to control anger and practiced by millions of people all over the world.
It has become a regular schedule for many people to practice in the morning or before going to bed. It leads us to a journey of peace and happiness.
Meditation is a natural process as natural as breathing.
We all often meditate unconsciously, when we at the temple, church or mosque.
But this moment is rare, and we do not get the benefits of meditation as it last for a while.
Effects of meditation are realized only when we can meditate for 10-20 minute and regular.
Meditation is a process that everyone can learn and practice.
It isn’t hard to practice a simple form of meditations. It is a simple process that can be learned quickly by a child rather than a grown up people.
As the child has no pressure of any work and their mind is flexible to accept anything rather than grown up. But it doesn’t mean a grown up person cannot learn it.
To learn it you can cultivate the habit to meditate for 5-10 minutes daily with no break.
Health Benefits of Meditation
- It’s accepted as a method to reduce mental tension and stress. It helps to achieve inner peace and tranquility leading to spiritual growth. (1)
- Primarily practiced to gain mind control that develops high concentration levels in the practitioner. It enables them to use them their 100% talent and skills.
- Treats anxiety. (2)
- It proves beneficial physically as it reduces our stress and which also decrease our pain and attain proper body control.
- Heals us mentally and also physically. (3)
- Improves our immune system that helps to cope our health problems such as acne, pimple and all problems faced by today’s youngster. (4)
- Proven to reduce the pain of many cancer patients also. It has proved beneficial to many such people who face pain from such disorders. ( 5 , 6)
- Reduce blood pressure. (7)
- Increase self-confidence. (8)
And many more. So practice it and gain the health benefit.
So give 5-10 minutes of your busy schedule to enjoy the bliss of life and meditation.
Latest posts by Deepak Kevat (see all)
- Step By Step Guide For Transformation [Weight Loss & Health] - 16 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Ultimate Step By Step Guide To Lose Weight Successfully - 4 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Failure: Look Over These 6 Mistakes - 8 July, 2017