Are you struggling to get a lean body and to lose 2 pounds in a week?
are at right place. I will guide you to achieve your goal.
To achieve this goal we have to go through our exercise technique and you will have to make changes in your exercise pattern.
Today’s most known exercise technique to lose weight and to get in shape quicker is HIIT.
HIIT is commonly known as High Intensity Interval Training. This exercise will force the body to burn fat and helps to lose weight quickly.
For years we have been struggling to lose weight by low-intensity aerobic exercise. But it was not effective.
But in latest research it has been proved that High-Intensity exercise force to lose weight at more and faster than Low-Intensity exercise.
HIIT Exercise Routine Provides Many Benefits
Lose weight: – You can lose at least 2 pounds in a week.
Athletic look: – You can gain athletic look, a perfect body shape and endurance.
Increased Fitness and energy level: – You can’t image what you can achieve with limited time during training. You can achieve fitness level like those people who exercise for hours in the gym. Thus, your energy level also increases.
Health: – Exercise improves immunity to many diseases. It helps to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes.
High-Intensity exercise helps to burn more calorie than low-intensity long exercise.
A person doing low-intensity exercise like walking or cycling burns fat stored from blood stream that is highly available as a high source of energy. But in this process fat burn very slowly.
During a High Interval exercise, the body is forced to burn more fats as during exercise body due to lacks of energy. To overcome this fat are burned at very maximum quantity. It is the reason HIIT is more effective than a Low-Intensity exercise.
HIIT is not only good because it helps to lose weight as, but I have also stated its benefits earlier. It is more beneficial because you don’t need any expensive equipment or any gym membership.
It is a versatile exercise because you can do at any place or anytime and without any equipment. It is also good as you can do with any exercise that you regularly do, and this exercise routine last for 20-30 minutes.
Exercises that can be included during HIIT workout routine are as follows.
- Push Ups
- You can train for cardio by sprint interval.
- And many more of your choice.
Method of HIIT Workout
- Perform workout for 20 seconds. This should be done at high intensity.
- Rest for 10 seconds
- Repeat this for 8 times.
- You can increase this intensity as day passes. You can Increase workout time from 20 second to 30 second and rest time for 15 second.
- You should do this workout 3 times a week.
- Always warm-up properly to avoid any injury due to high intensity exercise. As without proper warm-up high intensity workout leads to injury.
- Stretch properly to loosen tight muscle usually at the joint muscles.
- Never do HIIT exercise more than three times a week.