Protein is large, complex molecules that play many vital roles in the human body.
It accomplishes most of the work in cells. They are needed for structure, function, and regulation of tissues and organs of the body. They are made up of several smaller units of amino acids.
There are twenty different types of amino acid , which combines in the form of long chain to constitute protein.
For a normal and healthy life, it is important to include the right proportion of proteins in the diet.
Well, but too much consumption of protein rich food can result in depletion of fat from your body. That is why it becomes important to consume the right amount of protein in the diet.
What is an Ideal Protein Diet?
Ideal Protein diet is a 4-phase medically planned and professionally directed diet to support the weight loss process.
The Ideal Protein diet program was medically prepared two decades ago. This protein can help you to lose fat without losing muscle mass. Such diet alleviates the pancreas and sugar levels of blood while fat is burning.
A diet is said to be ideal, if have high about of protein and low amount of carbohydrates.
Ideal protein diet not merely about taking high amounts of protein, it is about taking the right amount.
The diet targets body fat for generating energy and supporting muscle mass.
Ideal Protein weight loss program includes a low sugar content that is capable of providing sufficient amounts of protein for your body.
This program is designed in such manner that you don’t have to lose lean muscle mass while you are burning the body fat.
This weight loss program is entirely different from other calorie counting weight loss program that also decreases your muscle mass.
Such diet promotes healthy eating through weight stabilization. With ideal diet, you will eat nutrition rich food without sacrificing taste.
Yeah, you don’t have to eat any bitter or tasteless food to cut your body fat. Your food will be tasty but healthy nutrition will make it tasty.
It is a step by step process. It is a healthy way of eating. This process has a beginning and an end. In every phase, you will lose some weight and gain muscle mass.
Within a couple of weeks, the positive impact of ideal protein diet will be visible on your body. But remember one thing, the diet isn’t a magic, so you have to work with passions to see the impact of diet on your body.
Yes, different people have a different body, and so the impact of ideal diet will be different on a different person. So keep yourself calm and follow your diet honestly. Sooner or later, you will get a visible result on this diet on your body.
Phases of Ideal Protein Diet
Ideal protein diet phases are step by step process by which you can achieve your fitness target.
Every phase describes the kind of diet, which you need to get a healthy body. This diet is designed in phases so that after completing one phase you can enter into another phase of the diet.
In every phase, you will observe a positive change in your health and this change will augment with every phase. Once you complete all the phases of the ideal protein diet, your diet will become protein rich, and you get desired health.
Now let us discuss various phases of a protein rich diet in detail:
Diet Phase 1
In this phase, you have to replace your so called packed protein with real protein. From breakfast to dinner you have to manipulate your menu. Just cut fatty food and include protein food.
- Breakfast: Start your day with fresh drinking water. After drinking water, you need to consume one ideal protein food. Now take tea or coffee with skim milk. To keep balanced diet multi-vitamin, potassium, calcium, rich food is recommended for breakfast. The good news is that sweeteners are permitted here.
- Lunch: Began your lunch with one glass of fresh drinking water. After that eat ideal protein food and then finish your lunch with 2 cups of fresh vegetable soup. It is recommended to use sea salt with a meal.
- Snacks: Many dieters give up dieting because of hunger in between lunch and dinner time. Ideal protein diet takes care of this hunger too. You can consume any high protein low-fat natural food as a snack.
- Dinner: Start your dinner with water. Now you have to eat protein rich food like fish, seafood, beef, etc. in dinner. Finish your dinner with fresh vegetable soup.
To get ideal proteins supplement, you can eat non-vegetarian food like fish, seafood, beef, veal, chicken, pork, deer bison, etc.
It is sheer myths that vegetarian people have few choices to obtain protein. In fact, many veggies are an excellent source of proteins.
Vegetarian people can opt for food like algae, tofu, alfalfa, spinach, hot peppers, mushrooms, beans, sweet corns, collards, tomatoes, bell peppers, broccoli, cucumbers, fennels, etc.
All these vegetables contain oodles of proteins. You can eat any of this protein rich food for your lunch, dinner and breakfast. It is very easy to follow the first phase of ideal protein diet.
The first phase of the diet should be followed strictly until weight loss goal is achieved.
Diet Phase 2
In the second phase of the diet, you can include fruit and dairy products in your diet.
Well, you will regain some pounds of weight in this phase, but these nutrients are essential for overall health of your body. Phase two is similar with the phase 1; you just have to include fruits in this phase.
After entering the second phase of your diet, you have to change your regular oil with olive oil or grape seed extract oil. These oils are considered good for health and bad for fat.
In phase two you have to consume zero fat, zero carbohydrates, and zero external sugar.
Diet Phase 3
Phase 3 is maintenance phase of ideal protein diet. Along with fruits and dairy products that you have included in your diet in phase 2, in phase 3 you can include grains in phase 3.
It is a most important phase of the diet. You have to follow phase 3 for 14 days that means 2 weeks. This phase is quite simple to follow, and it guarantees long-term success in weight loss process.
With the help of diet plan, you follow in phase 3, you can restart your pancreas production of insulin. Your pancreas is trained to produce the right amount of hormones in response to consumed carbohydrates. It will help a lot in achieving right body weight.
You can consume eggs (white part only), bacon, ham steak, peanut butter, milk, almond, yogurt, veggie cheese, almond butter, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and banana in phase 3 of your ideal diet plan.
It will be fun for you to accomplish phase 3 of protein diet. Most interesting thing about this diet plan is that you will get healthy as well as tasty food. So you won’t have to compromise with health and taste either.
Diet Phase 4
After successfully accomplishing phase 1, phase 2 and phase 3, you get the final reward of health at phase 4. In this phase, you will learn to manage carbohydrates and protein in your diet.
You can follow this diet plan for your entire life. When you reach 4th phase of the diet, you have loosed sufficient amount of weight. Now, all you need is to maintain such health for your entire life.
In case you get diverted from the ideal protein diet, you will regain weight. All efforts you have made in dieting will get wasted!
In phase 4 you will have oodles of choices form that you can select the best food for your body. It is suggested to choose whole grain, fresh veggies, lean meat, and low-fat dairy products to get a constant supply of protein. You have to avoid processed food. Such food isn’t good for your newly sculpted body.
To follow a healthy diet for a lifetime, you can take 1 day break from your diet plan. Yes! You can eat whatever you want at that day. And such indulging day should come once in a month (only). This eating pleasure will not affect you health.
Effect of Ideal Protein Diet
The diet is may not be easy for all. After starting ideal protein diet, you may frequently feel hungry. This hunger might be the result of a sudden change in diet.
You may also feel headaches, fatigue, nausea, and constipation as a side effect of ideal protein diet. All these side effects are observed during the first week or first phase of the ideal protein diet program.
After completing the first phase your body will become used to of diet program, thus you can fight with these side effects.
Many time side effects of this diet plan are temporary. Still, before manipulating your diet plan you can consult your dietician or doctor.
With the help of a protein rich diet, you can control your cholesterol level and blood pressure. To obtain a more visible result, you can practice some light exercises to prevent muscle loss and encourage fat loss.
Exercises are likely to increase glucose levels in the body that form gluconeogenesis and contribute in muscle mass. You can do exercise during the third phase to get a best possible result.
Things to Remember
If you want to prevent your body from the side effects of ideal protein diet, you need to take care of the certain thing. With the right planning and cautions, it is possible to stay away from the side effects of ideal protein diet. Just take care about below-mentioned facts:
- Understand the fact that you are removing carbohydrates from your diet. Naturally, this will make effects on your body. To minimize the side effect of ideal protein diet, you can cut carbohydrate from your diet slowly.
- You can consume extra non-restricted ideal protein food like a proteins shake, soup, etc.
- Obtain protein from nonfatty and oily food like boiled egg (white part) or turkey or chicken. You need to avoid strictly hypoglycemia to get benefits from this diet.
- To prevent side effects, never skip breakfast. Skipping breakfast will reduce the effect of diet to a great extent.
- Instead of having 2 big meal. Split your protein rich meal into 4 parts that are breakfast, lunch, snacks (evening) and dinner. You will get more positive and fast results by doing this.
- Stay hydrated. You need to take care that you drink plenty of water throughout your diet. This diet plan clearly states that before starting any meal, you should drink the right amount of water. One more advantage of drinking water before a meal is that; you will feel your stomach full and by eating abbreviated amount of food you will feel enough.
- To prevent constant hunger, you need to avoid deviation. Deviation triggers carving.
- To obtain a best possible result from the diet, you have to understand the difference between hunger and craving. For this, you have to analyze that when your body needs food and when it is tending that it needs food. If you can differentiate between hunger and craving, you can easily accomplish your fitness goal.
- During your diet, you have to avoid strictly consumption of alcohol. Otherwise, you won’t get any results from this diet plan. You won’t be able to lose even an inch with alcohol.
You will also like similar article:
Latest posts by Deepak Kevat (see all)
- Step By Step Guide For Transformation [Weight Loss & Health] - 16 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Ultimate Step By Step Guide To Lose Weight Successfully - 4 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Failure: Look Over These 6 Mistakes - 8 July, 2017