For weight loss we try many diets that may be deficient in some nutrient. But for a weight loss we should eat a nutrient rich diet which contain each and every nutrient.
The reason for weight gain is nutrient deficient diet. We need higher metabolism to burn more calorie. To improve our metabolism we should eat a nutrient rich diet that contain high amount of protein.
Yes! Including protein-rich diet can be beneficial to burn more calorie and prevent muscle loss.
During workout for weight loss, we need a good quantity of protein.
Why We Require Protein?
Protein is one the main nutrient which is known as a building block of cells. So we need it in various ways by our body daily.
Some of the most important way our body utilizes protein when we do the workout.
- Build new cell: As protein is building block of cell, we need a proper amount of protein to build new cell.
- Muscle recovery: During workout we need protein to recover damaged muscle cells.
- Weight loss: Protein is also required for metabolism. Without proper metabolism body is not able to utilize fat as a source of energy.
How Eating Help To Burn And Prevent Muscle Loss
During workout we tend to use the maximum energy source. These energy sources may be from fat, carbohydrate or even muscle protein.
Nothing is a serious concern but the protein loss may become a big concern when we at goal to build muscle and lose weight.
It has been found higher the protein in diet increase metabolism. Protein is hard to digest so body burns more calorie. More the calorie burned the faster is weight loss.
It has also proved the higher muscle can increase utilization of fat as a source of energy.
One of the healthiest diet routines is adding a small quantity of protein in every meal or snacks.
So if you are planning for a workout routine that helps you to lose fat instead of muscle, include protein rich diet.
Protein Rich Food You Should Try
- Whole grain
- Dairy products
- Soy products
Tips: Start your day with a protein-rich diet to boost metabolism. Higher the metabolism in morning more the calorie we burn during the whole day.
Eat right diet because it takes time to build new cell but we lose muscle quickly. Avoid skipping meal if you want to build muscle.
Skipping meal will force body to utilize protein in cells as a source of energy. So eat right to lose fat and to gain muscle.
Latest posts by Deepak Kevat (see all)
- Step By Step Guide For Transformation [Weight Loss & Health] - 16 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Ultimate Step By Step Guide To Lose Weight Successfully - 4 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Failure: Look Over These 6 Mistakes - 8 July, 2017