Abs is something a lot of people are looking.
People want an exercise that is easy to do and in which less work is required.
“To gain something, you have to lose something”.
To get good lower Abs you have to do some hard work, a lot of people are incapable of doing such hard work and they give up quickly.
A person requires special diet while doing exercises for lower Abs, which we will discuss later in the section.
There is a special exercise for an individual who is a beginner. It is a bit difficult for that person to begin with lower Abs exercises.
There exist some reasons because of which a person at beginner level faces some challenges. These reasons are:
- People usually have a lot of fat on their body, and it is difficult for that person to reduce it easily. The only way to reduce fat is to do a lot of workouts that results in burning more calories that a person usually consumes in a day. Exercises like cycling, running, jogging can help a person a lot in consuming more fat. But this will only work when a person has control over his diet and when he stops consuming more fat in his food.
- Stress also plays a great role in the development of fat in our body. When in a person’s body cortisol levels increases due to prolonged stress, since cortisol has a direct connection with the fats storage in our due to which the weight of a person increase. Stress can be relieved using yoga, meditation and removing the factors that result in increased stress.
Everyone looks for simple exercise and easy ways to do an exercise. No one wants to come out of their comfort zone and do some workout.
It is the reason people have so big belly that they carry everywhere. People want a physique like models or actors, but no one wants do any work on it.
For beginners, it is a bit difficult, but once when the results start showing, that person want to do more.
There are some exercises that a beginner can do at home only.
Lower Abs Exercise #1: Bicycle Crunch
Bicycle Crunch develops strong abdominal and is a very easy exercise but a very challenging one. It requires both strength and balance. Steps to do bicycle crunch:
- Lie down on the floor and stretch your legs straight.
- Then you need to place your heads behind your hand and if you want you can interlock your fingers.
- Then you have to raise your legs so that your thighs are perpendicular to the ground. Please note to keep your feet together.
- Start with touching your right elbow to your left knee. For this, you need to lift your head while pulling your knee towards your head, touch your right elbow to left knee. And in a similar manner, you need to touch your left elbow to your right knee. It is called bicycle crunching
- Do these bicycle crunched for about 3 sets of 10-20 repetitions.
Lower Abs Exercise #2: Mountain Climbers
Mountain Climbers is done by switching the position of legs while you are in plank position. It is a good exercise because of its effect on legs. Steps involved are:
- Everyone is familiar with the push-up position with a straight back. Be in that position.
- Ensure that none of the parts of your body has some extra weight, it should be distributed equally on both your hands and legs.
- Bring your left knee towards the chest as if you are standing up.
- Just stop right there. Note that both your feet are touching the ground.
- Now take that leg back and bring the other leg towards your chest like the first one.
- Continue doing these with alternate legs.
Lower Abs Exercise #3: Leg Raises
Leg Raises is an exercise that directly targets your hip area. Steps for doing this:
- Lie down on your back.
- Keep your arms out on the sides and your palms on the floor for support purpose.
- Keeping the legs straight, move your knees and feet together towards the ceiling.
- Stop at this position such that your hips are perpendicular to your trunk.
- Then bring your feet down in a slow motion.
- Repeat according to your stamina.
Diet Tips For Abs Training
Foods to eat
To gain a good lower abs, one need to reduce eating food with more calories and has to start a new diet. The best way to reduce fat is to start eating food like fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and dairy products.
Foods to avoid
You need to avoid foods like fast foods, fried foods, high sugar products and high sodium products. You have to restrict these foods to reduce your problem area with lower Abs. It shows its results gradually.
How to make an effective diet plan?
- Firstly, you need to know about your diet goals.
- Then you need to know about your diet; the valorizes your intake and how much workout you do in your daily life.
- You need to maintain a chart for the calories you need to intake per day.
- In a similar fashion, tou need to take into consideration your proten intake and fat intake. And you need to calculate how much you need.
- Then you need to decide the food you need before and after a workout.
- If you require any supplements, then write down its amount and the type of supplement you need to take.
- Now putting all this together, make three diet plans that are:
i) Diet you are taking.
ii) Diet you need to make.
iii) Best fat loss diet plan
Out of these three diet plans you need to avoid the first one, you need to work on the next two diet plans. Once you master on the above two diet plans, then you will surely see the result in your physique and body structure.
It was all about the diet and the exercises at the beginners level. Once you get past this, you need to move to the intermediate level.