Omega 3 is polyunsaturated fatty acids.
It is vital fats that are required for proper development of the body. It is available as omega 3 EPA which are available from a plant source.
It is proven that Omega 3 lowers blood cholesterol.
It helps to build muscle and recover injury for an athlete or also for growing children.
It is also beneficial for the heart, improves brain function, prevents Alzheimer’s disease and also treats depression.
There are many more health benefits.
It is important to take a small quantity of omega 3 for proper development of the body. It is important to eat omega 3 content food daily.
1. Heart Health and Cholesterol
According to studies Omega 3 cuts triglyceride level in the blood. Triglyceride in high quantity in the blood increases risks to the heart attack.
DHA lowers triglycerides in the blood. It increases HDL cholesterol (Good Cholesterol).
2. Alzheimer’s disease
Omega 3 potentially protects you from Alzheimer’s disease.
3. Brain and Eyes
DHA is required for proper development of brain and eye. It protects from various diseases of brain and eye.
4. Weight loss
Omega 3 is a good fat that has many health benefits. It helps to maintain cholesterol level and reduces the chances of excess fat accumulation.
5. Heal Injuries
It reduces stiffness and joint pain. It has proven that it increases the recovery of the wound.
It is important for any athlete or person of any age to consume it to recover faster.
Omega 3 Supplement
Omega-3 is required for proper development of the body. It increases muscle and bone density in the body. It also helps to form new cells and recover muscle injury.
It is available in both plants and fish. A dietary requirement of omega-3 is gained by consuming fish for 2 days in a week.
Various types of vegetables and cereals should be included to get omega 3.
Omega 3 Foods
- Every fish contains omega-3. But it is more concentrated In fish like Sardines, Mackerel, Salmon, Tuna, Herring.
- Other sources are walnut, pumpkin oil, flask seeds, soy products, sweet potatoes.
- Omega-3 enriched eggs, bread, fruit juice and margarine.
- Never consume more Cod liver oil. It may cause toxicity due to the presence of excess Vitamin A and D.
- Eat fish 2 times a week.
Latest posts by Deepak Kevat (see all)
- Step By Step Guide For Transformation [Weight Loss & Health] - 16 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Ultimate Step By Step Guide To Lose Weight Successfully - 4 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Failure: Look Over These 6 Mistakes - 8 July, 2017