Omega 3 is among the healthiest fat that we need.
It was said that eating Omega 3 Food protects eyes from Age-Related Macular Degeneration. But it was found that it doesn’t provide any benefits to the eye. (1)
But you should not avoid it. Eating Omega 3 rich foods have much more benefits. It helps in the development of the eye, but it is not useful in age-related macular degeneration.
Role Of Omega 3
- Help to maintain Healthy weight
- Protect from many type of cancer
- Maintain Healthy Heart
- Boost Muscle Recovery
- Good for Depression
So we can say that it has much more benefits which make it special. So, if you are thinking to skip it then beware of its side-effects.
To get a rich source of Omega eat fish twice a week. Along with you can get in oils, nuts, etc.
We should not miss any healthy nutrient if it is proven to not benefits for 1. It has much wider health benefits and also in body function. So enjoy eating Omega rich foods.
Image Credit: 1
Latest posts by Deepak Kevat (see all)
- Step By Step Guide For Transformation [Weight Loss & Health] - 16 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Ultimate Step By Step Guide To Lose Weight Successfully - 4 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Failure: Look Over These 6 Mistakes - 8 July, 2017