“How can I get Six Pack Abs ”—A simple rule to get a lean V-shaped body and six pack abs.
Are you doing 100 of crunches and sit-ups and still don’t have six pack abs?
Are you struggling to get ripped within few months and develop a hard-core?
Then it’s time take few steps that will be the fastest way to get ripped.
Nutrition For Abs
Nutrition is an important part any workout routine to get ripped body. If you are struggling to get ripped abs then check your diet.
The diet are sometimes strict, but it will be good to achieve your goal.
Nutrition plays a significant role as it plays 80% role to develop abs and a lean V-shaped body.
1. High protein food
High protein diet is essential for the development of ripped body. It helps the proper growth of muscles and tissue in an abdominal part that provides ripped abs.
Protein also helps to burn excess fats in your abdomen region. So an Six pack diet should include a lean high protein foods.
Carbohydrate is also important for a lean and ripped body. It is important to eat carbohydrate before any workout routine.
It will provide more energy during the workout and help to burn more fats. So include good quantity of carbohydrate before workout and after a workout.
3. Healthy Fat
Do you think fat is the reason for excess weight gain? Then take a look.
Fat is not always bad. It depends on which type and quantity of fat you consume.
Include good quality fats available from fish, olive oil, nuts and milk. It helps you get ripped abs and lose belly fat.
So include lean protein, carbohydrate and also fats to get the fast result.
Golden Rules Of Diet
- Include high protein foods.
- Eat more carbohydrate before the workout that will burn excess carbohydrate.
- After workout eat a small quantity of carbohydrate but good protein food within 30 minutes after workout.
- Include dietary fats in small quantity.
- Your body also needs vitamin, minerals and fibre in your diet. So add fruits and vegetables to your diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
Are you still struggling to get abs with crunches? Then it will take you more time to get lean. The best way and fastest way to get a ripped body is to include various types of exercise.
- So include crunches 3 times a week. Include alternate day to work on abs. So it can get proper time to recover.
- Include cardio exercise like jogging, running, skipping, swimming and cycling. Include any of this exercise at least 2 times a week. It will help to burn fatter faster. It will also tone your whole body.
- Also include push-ups, lunges and other exercises to gain fast result.
- Also, do take a rest day that will provide time for your body to heal faster and build muscles.
For some Effective Exercise you can see: Top Crunches For Flat Stomach And Ripped Core