Tattoo is more popular nowadays.
It has become a sort of pride for people going for a tattoo.
Is it safe to health? Is there any health risk after getting Tattoo?
Many problems arise after getting a Tattoo. So know what are the health issues and ways to prevent it.
What Is The Process Of Getting Tattoo
During the process ink is injected into the dermis cell. Injecting ink in dermis prevent the loss of ink as dermis cell does not shed as epidermis cell do. So ink of Tattoo is permanent.
The concern is not with the ink, but it is with equipment used. Earlier it was done with the hand, and now mostly it is done with a machine. Electric machinery with tube and needle are used to inject ink in the dermis.
Does it provide any benefits as some say?
Some people say that getting tattoo provide them physical and mental benefits. There no evidence does prove this fact. But there no advantages of getting a tattoo. It only offers a belief in spiritual strength.
When ink are injected into the dermis, it comes in contact with the blood. When this infected needle are used again, those blood is transmitted in the blood stream.
Unsanitized needle contains bacteria and virus which transfer from one person to another. Parlor without proper sanitary has a higher risk of infecting others with a disease like HIV.
Tetanus is also common. Some people face allergic reaction which causes itchy rashes near the tattoo area.
What Precaution should You Take Care?
If you want a tattoo, then take some precautions that can prevent these problems.
- If you are going for tattooing then firstly check out that they are certified and have a license.
- Before going for tattooing go for immunization. Immunization protects from infections and tetanus.
- Ask for sterilized equipment’s or you can request to sterilize with steam pressure it in front of you. If they agree then, you are safe to go. It’s your right to ask so don’t hesitate.
- Ask them to follow full hygiene before tattooing.
- Lastly asks them each and every precaution to take after tattooing.
By following these precautions, you can stay protected from Tattoo side effects.
Getting Tattoo is like an injury to the skin. So take proper care after tattooing. Use a mild soap to wash and apply moisturizing lotion.
Stay away from the sun until the injury recover and don’t apply petroleum Jelly as color fades.
Image credit: 1
See also: Stress Promote Weight Gain
Latest posts by Deepak Kevat (see all)
- Step By Step Guide For Transformation [Weight Loss & Health] - 16 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Ultimate Step By Step Guide To Lose Weight Successfully - 4 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Failure: Look Over These 6 Mistakes - 8 July, 2017