“Lose Weight more than 2 pounds a week. No extra exercise. Gain results within a few weeks with no pain.”—Fad Diet
Thrilled to hear those promises made by the fad diet consultant.
But it is sad to know that fad diet risks your health.
Weight loss due to fad diet is more harmful than obesity.
Also, you tend to gain more weight you have lost after dieting. Then why you should depend on such unhealthy fad diet.
If you wish to lose weight in a week, then you must know one thing. You never gain weight in a week; it takes months. Then why you wish to lose weight in a week.
To gain a fast result, you easily get attracted towards fad diet that promises to give the result in a week.
So if you wish to lose weight within a few weeks, then it’s time to change your lifestyle.
A healthy routine that you should adopt during weight loss are listed below. Go through it and think about it.
Fast Weight Loss Tips
1. Diary maintenance
If you are struggling hard to lose weight, then it is important to maintain a diary.
It is important to note down what you eat and when you eat. It will help you recheck how many calories you have consumed.
Also, maintain your workout routine. It is good to keep a diary that gives you each and every record in detail during a month of weight loss program.
2. Healthy diet
A healthy diet is most essential for weight loss. A healthy diet contains each and every nutrient like protein, carbohydrate, enough fat, vitamin, and minerals. No diet is healthy without any nutrient missing in it.
So it becomes more important to take proper care of your diet.
Spice your Fad Diet with Healthy diet
- Include fruit and vegetable in a small proportion in each meal. It will provide you with essential vitamin, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Diet rich in these nutrients are healthier and have less chance to get any health problems.
- Include meat and fish in your diet which are a good source of complete protein.
- Include salads that include fruits and vegetable.
- Eat small meals for 4-5 times. Add fruit and vegetable in small proportion in each meal.
- Don’t skip your meal.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Never ban food you like. If you wish to eat your favorite food then eat once in a week but not more than 1 serving. You can enjoy by eating small portions of food rather than banning it completely.
- Avoid foods containing Trans-fat and sugar like chips, candies, cakes, etc.
- Avoid empty calorie food like soda or alcohol.
- The most important is that include every healthy food. Include vegetable, fruits, cereals, whole grain and nuts in your weight loss program.
So you can spice your diet by including a variety of foods in your diet instead of a fad diet that depend on a single food.
Thus by including such nutrition strategy you able to lose weight quickly than fad diets.
Also following with such good nutrition, your fitness level starts to improve.
For More: Nutrition Diet Tips For Weight Loss
It is an important part of weight loss when it comes to burning excess calorie.
Physical activity is an important part of weight loss program. If you wish to lose weight loss, then include healthy diet program and 40-60 minutes of exercise.
Cardio exercises are proven to be the best aerobic exercise to burn fat.
A brisk walk in the morning will be good for a beginner. As days pass as your strength increases you can include exercise like running, swimming and cycling.
Also, include the strength training exercise to get a toned body.
For More: Exercise Tips For Weight Loss
So we can conclude that we can lose weight without a strict fad diet.
As we know fad diet are the unhealthiest way to weight, then skip those diets.
Fad diets are bad for health. But with a healthy diet and exercise routine, you will improve the health and lose weight naturally.