V Shape built is everyone’s choice.
Want to build a perfect V Shape body like every athlete or a model have?
Building a perfect body is very difficult sometimes. But to build a perfect V-Shape body with little effort can be possible.
It needs patience and some efforts, efforts to choose a healthy lifestyle.
Healthy lifestyle combines both healthy eating and workout. These both combinations will force your body to gain a perfect V Shape body.
To achieve a V Shape body an athlete or a model follow a daily workout routine and also follows a perfect diet.
Diet plays important to gain a muscle and to lose excess fats. While exercises tones the body and build V shaped body.
Healthy Eating for V-Shape Body
Healthy eating is the most important part of weight loss and to develop muscle. It constitutes 80% of our program.
Without healthy eating it is next to impossible to achieve a perfect body.
It is most important to take care of what we eat! How we eat!
Workout will increase the metabolism and will tone the muscle to a great extent, but weight will not drop to a significant level if you don’t follow a good diet.
Healthy eating provides all nutrients for proper development of the body. It provides us with efficient energy to do the work and live the life fully.
If your question is” How to lose weight fast and easy? ” A good diet is the perfect solution to lose weight fast. A proper diet to eat to lose weight and gain V shape body.
- Take 5 meals small meals of equal proportions.
- Include Fruits, vegetables in diet as daily serving in food. Fruits juice early in the morning is beneficial to health and it promotes quick loss of fats.
- Include proteins in your every meal.
- Include fiber in the diet.
- Avoid processed and fast foods.
- Take watch on food i.e. Maintain a diary to keep record
- Drink 2-3 liters of water every day or more as per requirement.
Workout for V Shape Body
Workout plays an important role in proper development of the shape of body.
Getting a perfect a V Shape body is easily with some basic exercise. It includes push-ups, lunges, crunches and running will be great exercise.
Being simple but provides all over body development.
Push-ups is the easiest exercise. It is performed by athletes, models, actors, body builders.
It is considered as best exercise and recommended for everyone, anyone of any age.
It provides complete body workout. Their best benefit is that it can be performed anywhere and anytime.
It develops upper body and also lower body. It provides complete workout for arms, shoulder, back and abs.
Lunges is the best strength training exercise that develops lower body.
It strengthens leg muscles and provides all over development of back and abs.
Steps to do lunges: –
- Stand with right foot forward and left feet 3 feet back.
- Bend the front knee and lower to floor till the back knee is few inch from the floor. And raise up without moving the foot. Do this 10 repetition’s on each side.
- 10 repetition’s on both side complete 1 set.
- 10 × 3 sets should be done.
Crunches are crucial part of weight loss and to stay in shape.
Crunches tones abdominal muscles and also back muscles. It plays an important role in development of V shape body.
15 × 3 sets of crunches are the best option
Running is the best cardio exercise that targets cardiovascular system. It benefits lungs, heart, and circulatory system. It improves metabolic system.
It also develops strength and improves lung capacity. It proves most beneficial to weight loss. It burns excess calorie and fats.
At the beginnings, run for 15-20 minutes beginning with warm-up and stretching.
Latest posts by Deepak Kevat (see all)
- Step By Step Guide For Transformation [Weight Loss & Health] - 16 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Ultimate Step By Step Guide To Lose Weight Successfully - 4 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Failure: Look Over These 6 Mistakes - 8 July, 2017