In today’s world, belly fat is something that is the problem with every third person. However while trying to lose weight most people constantly fight a losing battle with their weight as slimming down.
It neither easy especially when you are most of the time surrounded by different tasty crusines that have high salt, clarified butter and sugar. A lot of people are struggling today to find out the secret for how to lose weight and belly fat.
Now your can get top weight loss tips that will not only help you to lose weight, but it will also help you to improve your health. Weight loss goal is incomplete without health.
So for successful weight loss, we will focus on every aspect that is required for weight loss and also for promoting health.
Top 50 Weight Loss Tips
Your weight is determined by the number of calories you eat each day minus what your body brings into plays. Everything you eat has calories and the whole lot you do make use of those calories, including breathing, sleeping, and digesting food.
Although losing weight is not that easy but at the same time, it is not impossible as well. One can lose weight but only if he has a strong will to do so and by following the simple tips as below
Diet is something that plays a significant role in both gaining as well as weight loss. Most of the people planning to lose their weight start dieting with the concept that if they eat less, it will help in weight loss.
However this conception is entirely wrong, eating less will only hamper the energy supply to your body as a result of which you will feel weak.
In fact, according to some studies dieting makes stubborn fat more stubborn. Here are tips on losing weight with reference to weight
1. Cut calories: Before stating the process of weight loss, you will have to calculate numbers of calories you require to make sure all the body functions perform efficiently and not get the extra calories stored in the body.
Knowing the correct calorie is half a battle. This will allow you eat anything so long as you would stay at or beneath that number.
Hence, you need to create a caloric deficit in the diet. Every pound of fat produces 3,500 calories.
If you consume an average of 500 calories less every day, you will be able to lose 1 pound a week. But don’t cut calorie completely as we require to produce energy.
2. Indulge in fat releasing foods: It is well-known fact that diets play a significant role in weight loss, indulging in fat releasing food is one good choice to achieve your goal.
Fat burning foods are usually those foods which have a host of other health benefits. These foods have the high protein content which consumes more energy as a result of which body loses weight.
Also, when the heat is created automatically the body speeds up the metabolism.
Some of the most effective fat releasing foods are Salmon, broccoli, Berries, brown rice, honey and shrimp.
Many of these foods also contain the chemicals that are favourable for weight loss in variety of ways including vitamin C from citrus fruit and capsaicin in chilies.
Also fiber and protein are two nutrients help to burn more calories during digestion.
3. Do not go for dieting: To lose fat one needs to have proper diet instead of dieting. In fact the most important as well as proven way to lose stubborn fat is your diet.
Getting rid of the weight is not possible with just cutting down the calories and dieting.
Starving yourself will not aid you burn fat. Cutting calories, by all means, chiefly the unfilled calories, to be healthy and lose stomach fat, you need to eat well.
Also starving is dangerous and terribly unhealthy, it won’t work. It wrecks the metabolism and leads to many other health problem.
4. Lemons: Lemon is a well-known detoxifier and a great natural weapon against water retention and thus can help you achieve a flatter stomach.
Lemon is very beneficial for weight lose as the lemon juice is a digestive aid and liver cleanser.
The health benefits of lemons have been known for centuries. It contains many substances like citric acid, pectin, limonene, vitamin C and bioflavonoids that help in flushing out unwanted materials and toxins from the body.
It also helps in fighting hunger cravings as they have high content of pectin fiber. A glass of warm water with lemon in the morning is ideal for weight lose.
Also researches have shown that people who keep up a more alkaline diet, drops weight faster.
5. Include Honey: Honey is an outstanding natural home remedy for weight loss and lowering of cholesterol levels.
It activates the extra deposited fat in the body allowing it to be used as energy for normal functions and cleaning the blood.
Honey and lemon-juice, are great alkaline food, is highly helpful in the treatment of weight loss without the loss of appetite and energy.
For this likely cure, mix the juice of two teaspoons of lime or lemon juice with one teaspoon of raw honey in glass of lukewarm water.
However this remedy is most beneficial when taken in empty stomach in the morning. This can be beneficial for the long run.
6. Foods to add in your diet: There are many food which when consumed help in burning the fat like natural organic food and these foods that are rich in protein as they will help in boosting metabolism. It also keeps the body away from hunger.
Brown rice is one rich source of carbohydrate and is rich in muscle-strengthening vitamins and protein.
In fact it is better than white rice, because it holds an abundant supply of revitalising B vitamins, which could help you, burn calories faster
7. Add veggies to your diet: Having leafy vegetables in a diet chart shows the excellent result for the people who wants to lose weight quickly as well as to flatten a stubborn stomach.
Vegetables like spinach, Kale, and romaine lettuce are all enormously low in calories, packed with fibre and offer several essential minerals and vitamins that help to ease water retention without causing the swelling.
Spinach one great vegetable that assists in losing fat at a faster rate. Spinach actually packs double the fiber, which helps the body process fats more efficiently.
8. Eat tomatoes: It is a famous and the favourite fat fighting food. This Delicious, full of antioxidants has excellent properties which help to lose weight.
Having raw tomatoes as a side dish during meals is among the best vegetables to lose weight as this vegetable add low-calorie volume to the meals as well as filling up quickly and making you less likely to eat too much of the main course.
Tomatoes have been found to contain Leptin which helps in shedding those extra kilos from the body. It also helps in reducing water retention in the body.
9. Start to have chilli: In recent studies it has been found that chilli contains a chemical that contributes in curbing your appetite into the bargain and boost your body’s ability to burn fat at a faster rate.
The secret to losing weight with chillies lies on the fact that when we eating hot foods such as Mexican chillies or any such food which make us feel warm as in realities they can make us sweat and makes the face red.
It happens because of the chemical, capsaicin, that gives chillies and chilli-based spices their characteristic of strong flavours. This stimulates a natural process whereby some of the food we eat at each meal is converted to heat which burns the fats.
It helps people to burn up calories automatically rather than storing them.
Also adding chilli to the food is a great way to boost metabolism, which helps you to burn fat faster. So you will accelerate weight loss by eating spicy and tasty foods.
10. Avoid sugar as much as possible: Sugar is an evil for our health that tastes good.
Sugar does not provide any benefit to the health as it is very low in nutrients. It is mainly providing empty calories.
Consuming a diet which is high in excess sugar can drastically decrease the quality of your diet.
When the surplus sugar is consumed, and is not wanted for energy, than just like any other extra calories that are consumed, it will turn into fat. The more refined it comes; the more the body is going to react negatively to it.
Eating high sugar drinks or foods spikes insulin and when insulin is high, it supports cells to transport the sugar from the blood to cells for energy which ultimately promotes fat storage.
Thus cutting down of sugar will limit the stimulation of insulin for fat storage. However consumption of excess sugar has other side effects also like it increase the chances of developing dental cavities by promoting acid production in the mouth.
11. Eat a lot of fruit: Eating fruits not only supplies the body the energy to work but it also enhances the metabolism of the body.
Fruits have high water content and some key antioxidants and vitamins which help in breaking down protein.
Fruits like an apple before meals will make you feel full and makes you eat less where as banana contributes to weight loss.
Banana not only provides the body the skin-healing zinc, filling fibre and brain-powering slow release energy, its high content of high levels of potassium help in relieving water retention from the body.
Cucumbers are one fruit that has slimming properties. It is a natural diuretic, which eases water retention and bloating in the body. That is why cucumber salad forms a powerful tummy flattening lunch.
12. Add red meat to your food: Having red meat can help lose weight.
As although the red meat provides the valuable nutrients but is also a good source of protein, if it is regularly consumed in large quantities then it can become a key factor in weight gain.
The protein it helps to maintain muscle mass – and muscle will also burn the fat four times as many calories as fat. Thus adding a controlled amount of lean meat in your diet can help in considerably weight loss.
13. Avoid fried foods: Fried foods are the real enemies of any person who wants to achieve weight loss goal.
It has been found in the researches that people get 53% of their daily total fat from extra fats and oils, a great portion of which comes from fried foods.
Deep-fried foods are full of calories from the fat that they absorb; which means that eating them can thwart your weight loss efforts.
Most of the deep-fried foods are fried in deep oil which contains saturated fats. This saturated fat snot only assists in weight gain but also causes many serious health problems like cardiovascular disorders, certain types of cancers etc.
14. Eat yoghurt: Yoghurt is good source of calcium, plus probiotics for gut health. Yoghurt sprinkle with cinnamon can burn fat up to a great extinct.
As cinnamon is a powerful metabolism-raiser half a teaspoon a day with yoghurt is enough to burn an extra pound a month.
Yogurt eaters can lose 81% more fat in the stomach area than non-yogurt eaters.
Researchers say that the calcium and protein derived from eating low-fat dairy products may help burn fat and promote weight loss.
Researchers have also found that adults who consume around three servings of fat-free yogurt a day can lost 22% more weight and 61% more body fat than those who just cut calories.
15. Drink juice: Juicing is one of the ways of losing weight and shaping up in no time. There are many juices that aid in combating fat by flushing out toxins from the body system and replenish the system with the required nutrients.
Among the top classy as well as effective juices are the carrot juice and Luscious Fruit juice.
Mainly the carrot juice helps to lose weight as a glass of carrot juice every day will help you lose 4lb over 12 weeks compared to non-juice drinkers.
The Luscious Fruit contain fruits like apples, grapes, parsley leaves, and grapefruit works wonderfully for controlling cravings during the day.
16. Green Tea for Weight Loss: A sip of green tea everyday can make a lot of difference for the person planning for weight loss. It contains a compound that reacts with caffeine to improve fat oxidation and resting metabolism by 20 per cent.
Studies have shown that green tea extracts are capable of reducing fat digestion by holding back the digestive enzymes.
The thermogenic properties of green tea burns the body fat without the use of the chemicals and release them as heat. Though for the overweight people drinking green tea cannot act as a miracle but it will definitely add an edge. It is natural thing that works in losing pounds of weight.
17. Eat Avocados: Actually the fat present in avocado is a triple-fat burner. The much-maligned fat in avocado is actually a triple-fat burner. Its monounsaturated fat enables the cells to better chat with fat-burning hormones by plumping up cell membranes. It also helps in switching off the body’s fat storage hormones.
In totalling, it improves the metabolism by means of protecting the energy-producing part of cells from free radical damage.
They supply oleic acid that helps weight loss and stave off hunger pangs. So for weight loss you must eat healthy and nutrient rich fruits.
18. Chia Seeds: These seeds are packed with omega-3 fats, protein and fiber. These tiny seeds works wonderfully to fire up the metabolism, suppress the appetite, and turn on glucagon, which is one of the body’s fat-burning hormones.
Chia seeds soaked with almond milk in the breakfast will release those hormones that let you know you’re full—and hopefully satisfied with the content. The ploy is to soak them for 15 minutes so they swell up to 10 times their original size. Same as with oatmeal, the bigger the seeds are, the faster your stomach will release the hormones.
19. Drink Coffee: Coffee can help you lose weight as they stimulate adrenaline, which sends a message to your fat stores to burn fat. When a person drinks coffee 20 minutes before a workout, it acts as a support enabling you to train more powerfully.
However the key here is make your coffee caffeinated and black, as milk trim downs its fat-burning potential.
Also, if a person drinks coffee more than one cup a day then the coffee can start to get in the way with your body’s capacity to control insulin.
20. Must include eggs: Eggs are packed with protein, zinc, iron and vitamins A, D, E and B12, good fats and less than 80 calories each that will set you up satisfactorily for the day.
It was found in researches that eating eggs for breakfast can cut your daily food intake by up to 415 calories and also the high-quality proteins in eggs increase satiety, so you feel fuller for longer and have not as much of need to snack.
For the people who are trying to lose weight will find it easier to cut calories without feeling hungry. And the good news is you don’t have to limit to the number of eggs you can eat in a week as part of a healthy balanced diet.
If you extra conscious about calorie intake for weight loss then you can eat only egg white. But for weight loss you can depend on 1 egg yolk a day.
21. Avoid Drinking Beer: For any person who wants to lose weight should make his mind that he has to say no to beers every time he see it.
Beer is sometimes that is also called as “liquid because theycontain rapidly digested carbs that shut down fat burning.
However instead of beer one can drink Wine both red and white, dry champagne Pure spirits like whiskey, cognac, vodka as these drinks hardly contain any sugar/carbohydrates so they are healthier than beer.
However, hefty amounts of alcohol may slow weight loss to some extent, so restraint is still a good idea.
22. Go for the Salt-Free Diet: This diet engages preparing of sodium-free products at home as well as avoiding processed foods and also avoiding eating out at restaurants.
Actually, in this diet, you cannot have any form of salt neither table salts nor added sodium which is commonly present in pre-packaged and prepared foods.
However, your daily requirement of sodium will be provided from your healthy diet.
Since this diet helps in losing water weight by eliminating water retention in the body it is more effective for those people who tend to retain water more easily than others.
However, this diet should not be followed for more than one weeks. For a healthy weight, you should not miss any nutrients and possibly don’t try this a quick weight loss tip. It will help you only to lose water weight. So you can skip it.
I have mentioned it as it is beneficial to lose water weight which make everyone fell they are losing weight. But truth is different, they only feel but as they easily gain weight.
So make healthy choices for your weight loss goal and don’t try to skip any nutrients but eat those nutrients in required quantity.
23. Cut down soda intake: It has been found in researches that soda is a complete enemy for the people who wants to lose weight as it helps in gaining weight.
A bottle of soda holds more calories as compared to a large banana, having no nutritional benefits.
Many of those calories are generated from the high fructose corn syrup, which our bodies don’t actually know how to use, and which ultimately ends up turning into belly fat.
Also the artificial sweetener used in it can disturb the body’s natural capability to regulate calorie intake based on the sweetness of foods.
That means people who drink diet foods may be more likely to eat too much, because their body is being trapped into thinking its eating sugar, and so they crave more.
Thus to lose weight make up your mind to say “No!” to the soda drink.
24. Ban White Bread and Pasta: White foods like white rice, sandwich rolls, bread and pasta needs to be avoided as much as possible as these foods contains simple carbs that becomes for the bloating especially around your belly.
The simple carbohydrates present in these foods cause disaster on your weight because they are digested very hastily, leaving you hungry and as a result you more likely to overeat later.
Instead of including them in your diet go for complex carbs from vegetables as they are digested more slowly, proving you the feeling on being full longer period. Thus cutting out all white grain products will instantly slim you down.
25. Foods to avoid: One should cut down the intake of the simple carbohydrates and simple carbs like pasta, white rice, refined breads and potatoes.
These starchy foodstuffs spike the insulin levels in the body and which in turn, slows the metabolism.
When the foodstuff is not metabolized, it is stored up as fat, particularly as stubborn fat in the stomach.
Lifestyle plays a significant role for the people who want to lose weight. To shed pounds of weight it is necessary to change the lifestyle.
Lifestyle change–most remarkably, changes of psychology, eating behavior and physical activity is the fundamental determinant of whether people will lose weight and maintain the loss.
Although diets do help in reducing weight but it has a tendency to only work in the short-term.
However, most people who go on diets eventually end up regaining the weight. Thus to maintain a good figure and health you need to make lifestyle changes.
And for that you will have to internalize a new set of eating habits, workout, attitudes and behaviors, resisting old habits.This is the single most significant secret about weight loss.
If you somehow will manage to change your living and eating habits then everything else will become easier.
It’s all in the lifestyle that actually determines the way you will put on or lose weight and this should always be in the back of your head.
However make changes that you are at ease with, changes that will help you develop as a person and changes that you know you can keep. Only then will there be any reasonable chance of long-term weight-loss success.
26. Know your life style: Most of the people gain weight because of their bad lifestyle.
Eating much oily foods and junk foods at interval of time does not only make the people fat but it also affects their health. Thus to have a maintained body a good lifestyle is very important.
It is essential to follow a dietary lifestyle, to get long-term result. By balancing between the immediate satisfaction of indulgent foods and the long-term pleasure of maintaining a desirable weight and good health you have to identify your personal dietary pleasure “point of preference.”
27. Don’t go behind the diet chart or plan: Everybody is different and so is there need and thus there is no right diet for any one person.
It all depends on the body how it will react with the particular type of diet. However a person can discover his right diet by experimenting with different foods and by paying attention to how your body uses them.
Although there are a million dietary groups who make diet plans out there trying to throw that at you as if it is undisputed law but the most effective diet will be the one that you will create on your own and live in accord with yourself.
The more in accord you are with yourself the more accurately you will make good choices for your health and for your body.
28. Make a proper eating habit: You habit of eating, and the type of stuff you have in your meals greatly affects the weight of a person.
For breakfast try a fruit only with a spoonful of some plant-based milk or nut butter. Or you can also try a high fiber, whole grain, organic cereal and add berries, flax seeds and nuts.
But for lunch and dinner focus on salads with avocados, and seeds and other types of veggies, organic eggs, lentils and organic meats.
All should be in small quantities if you so choose. However a pure vegan diet is best for long-term health and weight loss but it is not possible for everyone to adopt that sort of diet.
And if you do eat animal products then you can stick to organic varieties.
29. Eat five or six small meals instead of three large meals: For the people who are struggling with weight loss one most recommended advice is eat five or six small meals and not having three large meals every day.
Eating smaller meals more often will help people maintain their weight, improve energy, and fight illness as well.
As eating smaller portions is one way to ensure you eating fewer calories and less sugar. This method will help you stay full longer and decrease the chances of overeating.
It has been found in researches that if you eat the same number of calories distributed in five–six meals your body releases a lesser amount of insulin, and keeps blood sugar steady which helps in controlling hunger.
30. Don’t skip breakfast: Studies have shown that eating a healthy breakfast can help you lose weight faster. In fact skipping breakfast is one of those reasons that cause weight gain. After sleeping for hours if you don’t eat anything your body will get into the ‘starvation mode.’
And this is a bad news for flaking belly fat because it lowers down the metabolism while trying to save energy and burn fewer calories.
In fact a person should have a proper breakfast which should include plenty of complex carbs however a hearty bowl of oatmeal with some eggs and vegetables is the perfect example of a healthy breakfast.
31. Drink plenty of water: Drinking water is one important tip for losing weight. In fact drinking 6-8 glasses of water is ideal for any person who doesn’t wants to face the problems like dehydration or problems related to kidney.
It actually help in losing weight in many different ways, first, since it does not contains any calories so it can be consumed any much without thinking of gaining the calories.
Secondly, drinking a glass of water before the meal is excellent for controlling the appetite as drinking water with the meal will give the feeling of fullness faster.
Thirdly, regular intake of water will wash out unnecessary toxins from the body helping organs function better, toning the muscle which ultimately burns the fat.
Also since it supply necessary minerals and other materials that are essential to maintain the energy balance of the body which will help in keeping the balance between the energy produced and energy to be used by the body so that no extra energy will be stored in the form of fat in the body.
32. Get enough sleep: Experts have suggested that Stress, rest and sleep are the three things that are inter-connected and that should be always maintained to lose weight.
As sleep is the way to take rest which will keep you away from all kind of stress. Thus a person should at least sleep for 8 hours a day to relax.
Anyone who sleeps less than 7 hours a day on a regular basis is actually compromising with his body and his life.
As your body too needs sleep to repair itself properly and without enough sleep your appetite will be magnified, as a result you will find yourself much hungrier.
In addition, your fatigue will make you slothful and less likely to seek exercise. Sleeping for at least 8 hours per night will help to lose weight naturally.
33. Introduce activity to your lifestyle: To reach the goal of losing weight on a long run makes your lifestyle full of activities.
These will not only keep you fit throughout the day but will also help you to shred down the extra calories of your body. And to get all these you do not need expensive exercise machines, clothing, or other gear or spend endless hours in the gym.
Many activities can be done in a day, and that can burn calories without realizing it.
For example try to walk up the stairs instead of using the lift, park your car in the far area from your place of work so that you will get the opportunity to walk.
Or you can also engage yourself in physical activities like gardening, swimming, hiking, jogging etc. On indulging yourself extra time with physical activities you will automatically be burning more calories.
34. Start doing Yoga: Yoga is considered as one of the best techniques to release the stress and also the most effective ways of losing the stubborn fats and toning the body.
It actually lowers the level of stress hormones which result in weight loss and lowering the level of stress hormones.
In different researches it is found that yoga is responsible for burning food as fuel rather than storing it in the form of fat.
There are many yoga asana that help in reducing the weight like Anjaneyasana or Cresent Lunge, this yoga is extremely beneficial for the abs, hips and thighs, Vriksha-asana or Tree Pose, this yoga tighten the muscles of torso and abs, Utkatasana or Chair Pose, this yoga excellent to firm high and butt muscles.
It is exceptionally important to keep a tab on weight from an early age.
As doing so will make sure that you will stay healthy and fit and do not require working very tough to get back into shape.
Yoga is definitely the perfect exercise for the people who wants to loss their stubborn fats but after making up the mind sure to stick to your goals and diet plan.
35. Get smart about your fats: When you have decided to lose weight then you have to know that not all fat are bad there are many fats that are essential for your good health.
You have to gain knowledge about the differences between the bad and the good.
The best fats are those that are raw and not denatured by heat such as soaked and/or sprouted seeds and nuts and, fresh coconuts, extra virgin olive oil, raw coconut oil, coconut milk and raw red palm oil.
Avoid trans fat as small amount of trans fat will reverse back your effort of weight lose where good fat control your appetite.
36. Start using healthy alternative sweeteners: To lose weight particularly to trim down your waistline start to avoid sugar and in its place start to use sweeteners. Thus ditch the refined sugar and start experimenting with natural sweeteners.
To sweeten smoothies, tea, sauces, you can try stevia.
Derived from the stevia leaf this sweetener is an all natural calorie free sweetener. And since these stevia has recently been launched it is cheaper and easier to find as well.
You can also find lots other sources as well like raw agave nectar, brown rice syrup, xylitol and whole dates.
37. Skip fast foods: Fast food is the worst culprit in the battle against losing weight. It is convenient, sure, but it contains high calories in fat, sodium and sugar and those calories and fat head straight to our “problem areas”, like the bellies and the butts.
The high level of sugar in fast food put the metabolism under stress and stimulates the secretion of the insulin which work against your weight lose program and you put on some extra weight instead of shedding.
Also because the fast food and junk food don’t contain sufficient amounts of protein and good carbohydrates, intake of these foods leaves you feeling grumpy, fatigued and craving sugar.
For weight loss instead of looking for the high calorie junk foods go for the better fast food substitutes, like salads.
38. Turn off the TV: Watching T.V burn less calories than you do while sleeping. The reason behind this is fact that when you watch television you perform less physical activity.
Snacks with television make the worst combination for the people who want to shed weight.
Thus if you are addicted to television then you will be advised to do easy exercises like sit-ups, squats, jogging in place, or using resistance bands or hand weights.
Doing exercise is one the best way to burn those extra calories of your body. Exercise can be of any form planned exercise, yard work, sports, or work-related tasks all are helpful.
Regular exercise is an essential part of effective weight loss. However the key behind weight loss with exercise is that it helps to control the body weight by using surplus calories that otherwise would be stored up as fat.
It also boosts the rate of metabolism and lowers the insulin levels. Not just physical activity helps in burning calories it also prevents many diseases and improves the health.
Balancing the amount of calories you expend through physical activity and exercise with the calories you eat will help you attain your desired weight.
The key to successful weight loss and enhances the overall health is making physical activity as a part of your every day routine. Thus any physical activity in apart from what you normally do will burn those extra calories.
Exercise also proceeds as a natural hunger controller because it normalizes insulin levels. It also boosts the metabolism and decreases depression and anxiety.
39. Make out your exercise that will help you lose weight: There are so many exercise but knowing the exercise that suites you the most will play an important role in your weight loss program.
No exercise was created equal. If you like running, so run. If you like jogging, so jog or if you might like stationary bikes, then bike stationarily.
Stumble on the one that works best for you and that you like to do as to lose weight to keep up doing exercise regularly for long as here you will have to follow the tune “no pain, no gain”.
40. Jogging: Running is one of the best full body workouts for weight loss.
With this exercise you don’t just lose weight when doing the jogging but you will continue to burn fat even after your jog.
Jogging boost your metabolic rate, help you shed that unwanted body fat and increase your fitness levels & stamina.
However, jogging is tough on your knees so it’s always best that you make progress slowly and gradually, escalating your speed and distance as your fitness levels increase.
People who jog for at least four hours a week melt great calories. The best thing is that the only ‘equipment’ you need to do jog is a pair of good shoes.
41. Swim: Swimming is one of the great full body exercises, as we all know that the more body parts you engage in your workout, the more calories you’ll blaze and in swimming your entire body is involved.
Spend 30 minutes doing swimming and you’ll burn almost 400 calories. This is because the in swimming the entire body is used as a result huge amount of energy is utilized.
However to lose weight with swimming high effort levels will be required.
42. Exercise for at least 45 Minutes: To boost your metabolism into weight loss gear, you will require burning more calories than you take in from food each day and for that a slow 20 minute walk on the treadmill is not going to help you out. As in order to lose a pound each week one need to burn an additional 500 calories a day.
To get noticeable weight lose you need to burn 200 calories during your workout. To burn around 500-600 calories you must stay on that machine for 45 minutes to an hour every day.
43. Walk the walk: Most of the people know that when they walk their body burn lots of calories.
A person can burn around 300 to 400 calories with just the walk of an hour. The easiest exercise, brisk walking can also help to tone your stomach, legs and hips.
Walking uphill or sprinting, walking across hills can add to the amount of calories burnt, and walking tends to be very easy to fit into daily life.
Certainly, with walking you don’t expend as much energy as you do when you run, but you burn it on the other hand.
44. Keep on dancing to lose weight: Dance is among the exercise that targets your entire body, and is an excellent work out to lose around 600 to 800 calories per day.
Apart from being one of the best exercises to lose weight, it’s also one of the most loved activities of most of the people.
Researches’ have shown that a dance for half an hour is equal to calories that are burnt by swimming; cycling and walking.
The dance moves that will help in losing weight include the old standby move with one foot and then bringing the other foot next to the first one, then the arm move that go at least up to the shoulders.
45. Cycling: Depending on the weight and exertion level cycling one can easily burn between 75-670 extra calories of fat in a half-hour session helping to achieve your weight loss goals. It is mainly due to the nature of the activity.
Cycling burns calories and is implausible to build great quantities of muscle.
In fact with cycling it is much more likely that your thighs, waist and butt will all trim down and tone up.
Thus cycling becomes a great exercise for those wanting to help their weight loss by calorie burn. It is also a favorite calorie burner for many because it’s so easy to do.
46. Weight lifting: Weight lifting can actually bear out to be a very a successful method for losing weight, provided you go about it in the correct manner.
It particularly increases metabolic rate as well as boosts it both over the short term as well as over the long term.
In fact within an hour after an intense weight-lifting session you will experience an increase in metabolic rate.
The second reason to opt for weight lifting is because, while cardio may make you lose weight, weight lifting will assist you lose body fat, varying your body opus.
47. Aerobics: For anyone who is looking forward to lose weight and burn fat then aerobic exercises are one of the best ways to accomplish this.
In fact aerobics is included among the many of the top exercises to lose weight.
With this exercise you can burn up the fat of the body rather than sugar. This exercise mainly burns the fat of some of the targeted areas like your hips, legs and butt, which are the areas that women most want to tone.
Doing this exercise twice in a day for total an hour will guarantee that you see results within 2 weeks. However you will have make sure that you are doing them in a right way else you will see no results.
48. Jumping ropes or skipping rope: Skipping is a simple yet effective exercise for losing weight.
Jumping rope for a few minutes can do speculates for your body weight. After skipping for 10min only you will burn between 70-110 extra calories.
After performing it for the long time when you will reach the moderate levels, you can lose up to 931 calories by performing this activity for an hour. It will help improve cardio-respiratory flexibility, fitness and coordination.
Skipping is also great for building bones and a good exercise to trim hips, backsides and thighs. Therefore, to lose one pound of weight per week, you must jump rope for thirty minutes every day.
It will also promote the maximum amount of weight loss in the healthiest manner possible.
49. Go for Zumba dance: At its core, Zumba proposes to offer a large calorie burn through high-tempo aerobic activity coupled with intermission training.
Based on a variety of factors such as gender, fitness level, body weight, and other physical factors, you can burn around 400 to 600 calories in just one hour.
50. Weight Loss Spa Treatments: Another simple way to get fast weight loss outcome is to get beauty treatments exclusively designed to lend a hand you to shed inches quickly.
By visiting a sauna, spa or wellness clinic which offers weight loss beauty procedures and services you can select from various spa services and beauty treatments that are designed to alter your appearance by dropping bloating, removing body fluids or tightening your skin.
These courses only engross temporary weight loss, but the outcomes are immediate and do not involve exercise or dieting in reaching your goal.
Although the following tips will help you lose weight but your primary goal should always be to lose fat.
Remember that weight loss takes dedication, effort, and consistency. Staying focused on your goal can make it easier to turn down the calories.
At the same time keep in mind that one mistake doesn’t signify that you have failed.
In any case if you have taken a step backwards, you can always re-center yourself and get right back into the routine of above your plans.
You will also like: Metabolism Boosting Tips to Lose Weight