A flat stomach indicates that you are very active and fit. Everyone wants a lean, strong and fit body.
But sometimes due to not taking proper care of our body and bad diet fat deposition increases in the stomach part.
This makes our look dull and also reduces our energy level to do more work.
It may be due to not exercising for a long period, or it might be due to doing exercise that doesn’t suit you.
A proper exercise help you to stay fit and helps to lose fat faster than regular exercise.
So include this exercise that will help you to tone your stomach and also help you to achieve a body that you dream.
But if you try to get the result fast then with this crunches include a proper diet.
Top Crunches Exercise For Flat Stomach
1. Bicycle crunches
Bicycle crunches are important and considered as a top exercise for the stomach.
- Lie on your back on the floor with the hip at 90°.
- Keep your hand behind your head. (Give a light touch of your hand behind your head. Don’t pull your head or back during crunch.)
- Now perform the crunches with bringing your left elbow and right knee together.
- Also, do these crunches with your right elbow and left knee.
This completes 1 crunch. You can do 15 crunches in a set. So do 3 sets.
Plank is also among the toughest exercise that helps to tone your stomach. It is more beneficial as it not only tones your stomach but it also develops your back muscles.
- Get on the pushup position and now bend your elbow so that your forearms touch the floor.
- Keep your core muscles, back muscle and lower body straight.
- Stay in this position for 20 seconds.
- You can increase your time from 20 to 60 seconds. This complete set. 3 sets of a plank are to be included in your workout routine.
3. Basic crunches
You might know about basic exercise. Since it is basic, it is also very effective in toning the stomach. It is best for perfect abs.
- Lie on the bank with feet on the floor with knee bent at 90°.
- Keep your hand behind your head and don’t provide support to the body while lifting up during crunches.
- Now lift your shoulder while keeping your bank in contact with the floor. Don’t lift your back. Squeeze your abs at the top.
- 15 × 3 sets crunch can be done.
These 3 crunches can be done thrice a week to get quick effect. But apart from crunches you have to take care of your diet. Include fruits, vegetables and cereals in your diet.
Avoid fast foods and reduce intake of excess oily foods. Drink water before you feel thirsty.
So drink 3-4 liters of water daily. Also include fruit juice in your diet.
Include cardio exercise in your schedule. Running, walking, skipping, swimming can be the best exercise to lose your weight fast.
So include 5 exercise days a week with crunches exercise 3 alternate days and 2 days with cardio exercise. Also, follow a proper and well-balanced diet.