Why to run? It is the question that everyone has in their mind. But some the runner runs to lose weight, some run for a better health and also to fight heart disease.
Running benefits everyone and is an excellent aerobic exercise. It helps to develop a fit body and also promotes mental sharpness.
It’s indeed is an excellent option for everyone. Some run in a competition for 100 meter sprint and also a marathon.
Some run to improve physical also for psychological health.
As running provides all over health, it can be adopted by everyone.
An athlete chooses it as a better option as it develops strength and confidence which helps to reach and stay at the top-level of the game.
Running also helps people struggling with heart disease. It contributes to relieve stress.
It is the best solution for many problems and can be regularly performed with a break for rest time in a week.
Health Benefits Of Running
- It is a good Cardio exercise and promotes to develop cardiovascular fitness.
- As an aerobic exercise, it decreases risk of heart disease.
- Weight loss is most important part of running. Today in the youngster obesity is the primary root cause of disease such as emotional problems like stress and physical problems like heart disease. It promotes a healthy weight loss and it promotes a better diet in youngsters.
- It has proved to reduce the chances of some cancer and improved better immunity to diseases.
- It keeps mentally and physically fit, and a healthy person is more productive in his work.
- Everyone of all ages can do running.
- It improves lung capacity and detoxifies the body and also helps to quit smoking.
You can run anywhere and anytime with a good pair of shoes.
It is the best exercise, and anyone of any age can reap the benefit.
It is best performed when it is done early in the morning. Early in the morning it is beneficial as the atmosphere is free from pollution and fresh air is available.
So try to run in the morning. Also, it can be done in the evening if you don’t have time.
But before running it is better to do some stretching exercises as it prevents injuries from running.
Runtime for beginners is 15-20 minutes and gradually increases it every week by 5-10 minutes as per comfort.
A stretching exercise and warm up before running is an excellent combination to reap the benefit. And surely it is the best exercise.
You Will Also Like: 12 Fitness, Exercise Tips To Improve Your Workout Regime
Latest posts by Deepak Kevat (see all)
- Step By Step Guide For Transformation [Weight Loss & Health] - 16 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Ultimate Step By Step Guide To Lose Weight Successfully - 4 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Failure: Look Over These 6 Mistakes - 8 July, 2017