Hair care is the most important issue of the modern lifestyle.
It has become important take proper care of hair. It’s always a big question “how to care hair?”
Everyone women dream of Beautiful, Lush and Thick hair, but it becomes hard to maintain such hair.
If you have straight hair, then it is great. Straight hairs have many advantages. It looks shinier as straight hair allows natural oil to travel down towards hair shafts.
Thus, it provides natural protection to the hair. But sometimes it becomes hard to maintain due to various factors.
Do Tips For Caring Straight Hair
- Proper shampooing is important to maintain hair. Always select a mild shampoo to wash it effectively. It will clean and nourish the scalp and moisturize it.
- Always moisturize your hair with an intensive conditioner to regain the essential oil loss near the scalp and hair.
- Avoid brushing wet hair as it may cause hair to stretch hair and break. Instead use your finger to dry or use a wide-toothed comb to remove knots.
- Reduce the use of blow-drying of hair as it reduces moisture that is essential to maintain healthy hair.
- Trim your hair weekly to prevent split end as straight hair is most prone to split ends.
- Don’t always be harsh with your hair by using a harsh coloring agent. Use henna as a coloring agent.
- Massage your head with vitamin E. It will nourish your scalp by increasing your blood circulation.
- Relax yourself to avoid stress. Stress is a major factor that can damage hair and cause loss of hair.
- If your hair is oily reduce excess intake of oily foods.
- Nutrition plays an important role to take care of healthy hair. Include fruits, vegetable, grains, lentils, nuts, almond and poultry food in your diet. These foods provide essential vitamins and mineral that important for proper growth and maintenance of hair.
- Include protein rich food as it promotes healthy hair growth.
- You can add some physical activity to your regular schedule to stay healthy. Health of body directly affects hair. So include some aerobic exercise, yoga or meditation to stay away from the stress.
Follows this some tips and keep your hair looking Beautiful and Lush.