Top Exercise List
Pursue one great decisive aim with force and determination. – Carl von Clausewitz
To get the benefit of fitness routine, you don’t always need to be dependent on gym memberships or equipment. Multiple body weight exercises are there that can supercharge your weight loss.
Also, you won’t need any expensive equipment at home to do these exercises. Body weight can be considered as best exercise if you want to get toned as well as build muscles. You can modify them as per your need. You can also increase the intensity to boost endurance, strength and fat burn.
You can incorporate these exercise while doing weight lifting. While if you were not able to go to the gym, then you can do these exercise, without giving any excuse.
Top Exercise You Can Do Anywhere
- Place your hand directly under your shoulder.
- Keep your feet hip-width apart.
- Keep neck neutral; eye focused 3 feet in front of you while lowering your body.
- Push back up
- Start with getting in press-up position
- Bend your elbow and rest your weight on your forearm
- From shoulder to ankles, your body should form a straight line.
- Hold this position for few seconds.
- Start with your hand on hip and feet hip-width apart.
- Step up you left leg forward lowering, until your kneeing touching the ground or at least 90 degrees.
- Return to starting position and do it with next leg.
- Stand straight with feet hip-with wide apart.
- Lower down as if sitting, go deep till your flexibility.
- Make sure that your toe and knee are inline, while going down.
- While in standing position, slowly rise up on toes, while keeping knee straight and heel on the floor.
- While you rise high, hold for a while and go down slowly.
Single Leg Deadlift
- Start with the standing position with feet together.
- Raise one leg straight behind your, keeping toe pointed towards the floor as you bend.
- Bend down as your flexibility allows, and raise up.
- Lie down, with your hand behind your head.
- While bringing right knee towards the chest, bring your left elbow towards the right knee.
- Repeat it with left knee and right elbow.
- Assume a push-up position supporting your weight on your palms and toes.
- Lift your right foot and bend the right knee to bring it under your chest.
- Straighten the leg to go back to the initial position and repeat with the left leg.
- Start off in a sit-up position and keep your elbows bent at right angles.
- Bring your right knee towards the left elbow, as if you are about to sprint. Immediately repeat the procedure with left knee and right elbow.
- Do alternate repetitions and feel the burn in your core.
- Start with a shoulder width stance. Lower your body into a squat position first.
- Place your feet back quickly and assume a push-up position. It is the starting point of a burpee.
- Pull your feet towards the body and come to the squat position, with your hands on the floor.
- The next step is to jump in the air as high as possible, raising your hands in the air. This whole circuit counts as one repetition. Perform 15-18 such repetitions.
You can use these exercise to make a combination and perform intensity interval training.
- Take 3-4 exercise.
- Perform each exercise for 30 seconds and rest for 10 seconds, while you can increase as your fitness improves.
- Completing 3-4 exercise will complete 1 sets, now do other back to back for 4-5 sets.
- You can increase timing and sets as your fitness level improves. Start slowly and change schedule as you progress.
Some of the equipment you can use are
- Resistance band
- Jump rope
You can do full body exercise with the resistance band. To know more you can view the video; it demonstrates each exercise in detail.
Regular Activities that you can do apart from doing exercise
Including it is the best choice that you should make. But, you don’t need to depend on exercise to burn calorie and lose weight. You need to make a healthy choice every time throughout the day, boosting calorie burn.
- Walking to the nearby store, office,
- Go nearby by cycling
- Take stair instead of lift
- Stretch in office
- Building a standing desk
You can make a daily better choice that will lead to a better lifestyle. Losing weight or staying fit is not about making a big change, small steps in daily activity can bring lasting changes.
Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage and confidence in the doing. – Theodore Roosevelt
Fun Activities That Help To Lose Weight
With working out in the gym or at home, there are many fun activities that you can enjoy. You don’t need to get bored by following daily workout session, get out and enjoy the process.
By trying these activities, you will never get bored. Start taking part in such activities and your life turn adventurous, and you will stay fit and healthier.
Most of the activities are quite tough, so you should do it with a group. As one of a study published; athletes were able to resist higher level of pain when they were with their teammates.
Go and plan out some adventurous stuff this weekend.
1. Hiking With Friends
Go hiking with your friends, or you can join a group. You will surely enjoy the beautiful outside trail and also burn lots of calorie without realizing. If you go for few times, then you might get addicted to it, and its a good one.
Walking is another fun activity that you can enjoy with your friends. A brisk walk on a long trail covered with lush green will sooth your mood and make fitness more enjoyable.
3. Rock Climbing
Rock climbing can be tough at the beginning. You can start with an easy trail and keep doing it. Don’t try tough patch without any expert guidance.
You will be able to build stronger arms, back, shoulder and back while doing it.
Dancing can be included in fun activities that will help you to stay lean and fit.
5. Roundhousing With Your Kids
Playing with kids can make you happy as well as burn few calories without giving a second thought.
6. Martial Arts
You can also try martial arts class to your fitness routine. You might find it interesting, compared to just lifting the weight.
There are many other fun activities that you can do like:
- Cycling for long distance
- Take part in marathon
- Play sports
- Explore new place
Activities are endless; you just need to do some of the things in a new way. The more fun you have doing it, you will never get bored of it. Enjoy every bit of it.
»» To Chapter 7 «« To Chapter 5
Chapter 1 – Nutrition Protein Carbs Fiber Water Fat
Chapter 2 – Superfoods and Unhealthy Foods With Alternative
Chapter 3 – How To Quit Craving and Addiction
Chapter 4 – Metabolism Booster, Supplements & Meal planning
Chapter 5 – Importance and Types of Fitness Routine
Chapter 6 – Top Exercise And Fun Activities
Chapter 7 – Common Workout Mistakes and Injury
Chapter 8 – Healthy Habits Myths and Facts
Chapter 9 – Daily Guidelines for Weight Loss