Getting rid of back fat is one of the hardest tasks to perform. The back portion of the body is among the toughest areas to target to lose weight.
It is easy to get rid of your puffy top, tone your arms, and get legs like an Olympic runner would be conceited for! But it is a tough task to get rid of back fat.
Yeah, it is a tough task, but not an impossible one, now it’s time for some training for the back fat reduction, and there are some moves to get rid of back fat, they are among the best workouts as most of them don’t require much of gym equipment. Along with exercise, a proper diet is necessary for this purpose.
Now, it’s time to say goodbye to your back fat and get a healthy slim fit body. You don’t have to try very hard to get rid of back fat; you can obtain a slim fit body with a few beleaguered exercises, and watch the annoying fat go away.
Along with exercises there are many yoga positions, and diet programs that are surely going to help you to prolong your fitness target. Although there is no marvel move to reduce back lump, the fat can be reduced to a large extend by calorie-burning.
Along with the reduction in the back fat, it also diminishes overall percentage of your body fat.
During reduction of fat, it is equally important to build up and tone the muscles of the lower back area of the body. By the time when you start to lose weight from all the running and all the workouts you perform, you will divulge trim, chiseled muscles waiting beneath.
Here are top exercises and yoga that mainly aim all the regions of your back specifically.
To get a perfect organization and remove fat from the back portion of a body following can opt:
- Yoga postures
- Proper diet
- Isometric exercises
- Workout at home
1. Half Moon poses (Ardha Chandrasana)
This yoga mainly works on the sides of the torso and the back. To perform this yoga:
- Stand facing in a downward direction.
- After this place your right foot forward such that it lies between your both the hands and then rise slowly.
- Later on getting into the pose as mentioned above unlocks your hips, chest and arms.
- Consign your left hand on the left part of your hip and extend your right arm in a straight line in an outward direction, generating a length throughout the right face of your body.
- Then shift the weight of the upper part of your body on your right foot, and then lift up your left foot up in the air.
- Place your right palm flat on the floor such that it’s your shoulder. After this, bend your right knee a little bit you can even use a block if you feel your hamstring muscles are tight.
- After getting in the right posture, try to allocate your body weight evenly between your hand and the foot.
- Then, face towards the ground and slowly fetch your left arm straight upward. And when you feel like you are ready, face in an upward direction, focusing on your left arm.
- Keep holding this position for at least five minutes and then repeat the same procedure for the left side of your body. If you don’t feel comfortable during this exercise, then please don’t perform this exercise.
2. Wheel (chakra asana)
This pose is also known as an upward bow. It is very helpful in building abdominal muscles. It also relieves digestive track’s problems like constipation and stomach ache.
Along with physiological improvements, the wheel pose of yoga provides flexibility to the body.
It is also very effective in reducing the amount of fat, which is accumulated in the back portion of the body. The wheel pose is among the most challenging yoga poses.
As in this pose, the body takes the shape exactly as a wheel. This pose mainly works in the areas like upper body, abdomen and the back portion of the body. To practice this yoga asana:
- Lie on your back on a yoga mat in shav asana position, after that, bend your knees, such that they for a right angle with your hips.
- And then put your feet flat on the floor in a manner that your heels are closer to your booty as possible.
- After this, Bend your jostle to right angles and then place your palms horizontal on the floor above your shoulder height, place your finger such that your fingertips are facing towards your feet.
- As you get in the above-mentioned position, inhale and press your palms and feet, and try to lift your body up in the air.
- Lift your shoulders, buttocks and head off the ground, hold in this position for at least five minutes. And then slowly get back to the initial position and exhale. Relax for some time.
3. Bow yoga pose (Dhanurasana)
It is very effective in reducing joint pain, as well as reduced the back fat. For this asana:
- Lay flat on your belly, pressing your stomach button into the floor.
- Bend your knees a little bit and make a contact with the outer border of your right ankle, and then with the edge of your left.
- Once you get a firm hold of each of your ankle, try to keep your toes bind together, keep them either pointing or you can do in a relaxed position by flexing your feet.
- After this, inhale a deep breath and lift your thighs and feet up in the air as high as you can lift them, and then slowly shift your body weight forward such that you appear to be latent on your navel in place of your pubic bone.
In this yoga you will be lying on your stomach and hence your abdominal muscles will get developed. The practice of this yoga also provides flexibility to your body and also helps to get rid of joint pain. Hold this Bow Pose for a few minutes or at least for five breaths.
4. Straight-arm Triangle/ extended triangle pose (Trikon asana)
This exercise laid a particular emphasis on the upper body and the legs. To perform this yoga:
- Stand straight with your both the feet situated wide apart, at least about the end to end distance of your leg.
- After this turn your right foot about 90 degrees i.e. to a right angle to the right-hand side, and then turn your left foot in an inward direction, about 45 degrees towards the right-hand side.
- After this, distribute your body weight evenly over the corners of the feet, and then lift your arches and ankles in an upward direction. During the whole procedure always remember that your legs stay straight.
- Then lift your knee and draw crest of your thighs upwards and backward at the same time.
- Also, roll your right thigh outwards so that your right knee is in a straight line with your toes, and then press the summit of your left thigh in a backward direction. And also, increase in the length of your waist and take a deep breath.
- Then, lift your both the arms in the air and also make sure that they are parallel to the ground. Extend your fingertips as while you are exhaling.
- Again, inhale and then extend your upper body over your right leg, and then budge your butts towards the backside of the yoga mat and then again exhale when you are about to bring your right arm downwards.
- At that time, place your hand at the place where it ends up, on your leg or on the block that you are using as a probe or even the floor that is out of the view of your foot. This was all about the right arm side of your body.
- Now let’s understand the left-hand side position. And for this place your left arm straight up facing towards the ceiling, also, make it sure that your left hand is gained in a straight line with your left shoulder. At the same time maintain the same length between the left arm and the left side of your waist as it is on the right side, and then spiral your heart towards the ceiling.
- Stretch out the sides of your neck, keeping your neck in a line with the spinal cord. Also, keep your vision aligned by looking straight in front, or you can do it by looking at your left hand. Hold up your face relaxed and breath out soothingly.
- To come out of this position, press your feet into the ground, and again inhale and reach towards your left arm and when you come back to stand straight such that your ear lobe is in a straight line with your shoulder. At the same time spin around your heels so that you can reverse the direction of your feet and your body to the other plane and then repeat the same for the left.
If you are a beginner, and you feel trembling in this pose, then to impart yourself from shaking.
You can take the support of a wall by placing the back side of your body and the back portion of your lagging heel against the wall.
And then, bring the left hand up onto a block if you discover that you are breaking up into the posture. But always remember that it is very significant to keep the legs straight.
After the transformations, you don’t find yourself comfortable in performing this yoga posture, and then you can take the help of the alternatives if this pose by changing the dynamic of the stretch.
You can do it by bringing the right arm over the left arm (which is at the back side of your body) and place them at the top of your ear lobe and parallel to the ground. For the further advancement of this posture, you can align your front heel (right leg) with the arch of your left foot (which is at the back).
There are many benefits associated with the practice of this yoga postures the benefits of this yoga are as follows:
- This workout help you to strengthen your legs and the back.
- While practicing this yoga the inner thighs, hamstring muscles, the spine, the calves and the shoulders as well as the chest gets stretched.
- Helps to open up the hips.
- It also laid a hand in relieving back pain.
- Rejuvenate balances and produce focus in you.
- Stimulate the proper working of abdominal organs.
- It also relieves stress and anxiety.
- Provide a natural glow to the skin.
- Help to get rid of back fat.
During the practice of this yoga always keep a check that you don’t rest on your hand or knees. You feel too much pressure on your knees.
If you face any difficulty, avoid this pose. Even if you suffer from low blood pressure, headache or disease like diarrhea, then please don’t perform this stretch.
And if you suffer from any neck problems, then don’t look upward, you can look down on the floor.
These are some of the yoga poses that you can practice to get rid of back fat. Along with the yoga postures, there are many exercises to get rid of back fat.
Some of them which are most popular among mass swimming, playing tennis, gym work out.
Along with this, there are many movements which you perform in your everyday routine that help you to get rid of back fat.
If you are an athlete kind of person then, activities like rowing and boxing can help you so much to obtain a slim fit body.
Latest posts by Deepak Kevat (see all)
- Step By Step Guide For Transformation [Weight Loss & Health] - 16 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Ultimate Step By Step Guide To Lose Weight Successfully - 4 August, 2017
- Weight Loss Failure: Look Over These 6 Mistakes - 8 July, 2017