Mediation is a widely accepted around the world to reduce mental tensions and achieve inner peace.
It allows us to attain great peace and thus helps to live our life fully.
There are many forms of meditations. Different people benefit from different types.
Awareness meditation is one of the simplest one that can be performed by anyone.
It can be beneficial to the beginners. It places a good foundation for beginners. It prepares the beginners to advanced meditation.
Awareness Meditation Steps For Beginners
- Choose a silent place for meditation. Choose a comfortable posture that will be comfortable for you.
- Concentrate on your breathing. Just keeps your watch on your breath for a while.
- Breathe deeply and slowly for a minute.
- Avoid distraction and start creating awareness inside you. Imagine a beam of light emerging inside your body. Allow this light to flow inside your body.
- Feel the energy inside your body and mind bringing a feeling of lightness.
- Keep this imagination for a while and enjoy the bliss.
- Keep patience and follows this step as it takes the time to settle to meditate for beginners. Start with 5-10 min and gradually increase it to 30 minutes. Concentrating for the beginners will be tough. But after some day of regular practice, you will able to concentrate. So practice daily meditation for few minutes and enjoy life with the fullness.
Follow this few steps. There is no need of worry that you are unable to meditate.
This few steps will help you to learn meditation even though you are beginners.
It will help you to attain peace and also improves you visualization power.
See also: Meditation Health Benefits