After a person starts doing exercises for lower abs for some time and has good command over the beginner level exercises, then they need to move further with intermediate level.
It is a bit difficult for a person who has not command over the exercises of beginners level.
That’s why it’s suggested that before moving on to intermediate level, a person must have good command over the beginners level command.
We see in our daily life that how people justifies their physique with good lower abs. Abs are being flaunted by a person in advertisements, movies, beaches, etc.
It is a big question that why people have most of their fat on only the lowest belly of their body. This is because of the dropping of body fat from a top part of the body to the bottom part and since the lowest belly is the last region where fat can reside in one’s body.
The best way to get rid of this fat is first to maintain your diet in such a way that you will burn fat than the one you consume.
Usually, people do exercises of lower abs because of their purpose to make a six pack. A person cannot achieve six pack until he has fat covering his belly.
In Intermediate stage, a person has to do a bit difficult exercises as compared to beginners level.
Lower Abs Exercise#1 : Stability Ball Jackknives
Steps involved in this exercise:
- Start with laying down your midsection on the ball and move forward until your hands reach the floor.
- Now this is a push-up position, hold this position. Now take a breath in and while exhaling move your body towards your torso such that your knees come near to chest.
- While inhaling take your legs back to your starting point.
- Do about 2 sets of 10-20 repetitions.
Lower Abs Exercise #2: Ab Pulse Ups
Follow the below steps to do this exercise:
- Firstly, lie flat on your back on the flat surface.
- Then place your hands under your butt.
- Then take your lower abs close to each other and raise them up until they are perpendicular to the surface. This is the first step in this exercise.
- Now you need to squeeze your butt with the help of your hands and push them upwards. Note that you don’t bend your knees.
- Hold at this position for about a second, and then slowly undo the whole steps.
- Immediately after this, you need to do it in motion.
- Do about 15-20 repetitions of this in sets of 2.
Lower Abs Exercise #3: Fingers to Toes
Steps followed in this one are:
- Lie on your back with your legs straight.
- Keeps your arms down by your side.
- Now push your legs upwards such that they are perpendicular to the ground or any flat surface.
- Now while exhaling try to touch your hands towards to your toes.
- Work up about 10-20 repetitions in each set of 2.
This was all about the exercises. To do this exercise, you need to maintain a special diet. You must eat fresh fruits and vegetables. It is impossible for a person to get six packs if he is not watching what he is putting in his mouth.
Best Foods To Eat For Better Result
- Almonds is a delicious and versatile nuts that have magnesium, a mineral your body must take to produce energy. It also helps in maintaining the muscle tissue and also regulates blood sugar. It also contains proteins and fiber. It is also necessary as it can block calories. You need to take about 23 almond nuts daily.
- Eggs, a source of protein. The dietitians suggest because of their balance between amino acids. You need to take one egg a day.
- Plain or Greek Yogurt is good for us in the way that it helps in maintaining fat of your flat abs.
- Whole grains are good for health and can replace your needs of white bread and rice. A recent study showed that a calorie-controlled diet in whole grains reduced extra fat from the waistline of the body.
- Cruciferous Vegetables includes sprouts, broccoli, Brussels and yellow beans. These all are good sources of vitamins A, C, and K and are also rich in calcium, magnesium, etc.
Then comes the food that can have negative impact on the body while doing exercises to build your abs. Foods you cannot take while doing exercises for abs at intermediate levels are:
- Soda water or drinks is one of the items you need to avoid while doing your exercises. As a person needs to intake oxygen but by in taking soda he is somehow in taking carbon which is not at all good for one’s body. You can replace it by lemon juice or any other juice or shakes.
- Refined Carbs is the worst food in the case of lower abs diet. You need to stay from it as well from white rice and flours because they get digested very quickly and hence increase blood sugar level that is not at all good for a person’s body.
- Salty foods are one of the factors for increased size of one’s belly. In the taking of foods with high sodium content can lead to masking of your flat abs. You need to consume less than 2000 mg of sodium per day.
This was all about the food and exercises. You need to do these exercises until your body comes in a posture to handle more pain and until your stamina increases.
You need to spend more and more time to reach to the advanced level that will show you the results of doing these exercises.
After doing the exercises at intermediate level, you will see gradual decreases in the fat content of your body and your body will start coming into a proper shape.
It was all about the lower abs exercises at the intermediate level. Work hard, stay healthy.