After a tough and long day of struggling with school, college or office work there is a few moments we get to relax.
Relaxation is most important to relieve our stress.
Stress the cause of many diseases. To overcome stress, relaxation meditations can give you total benefit.
Most times when we are agitated, angry or anxious, we breathe fast and hard. It can be reversed by breathing deeply and slowly.
A deep and slow for a minute calms our mind and relieve our tension or fear.
Relaxation Meditation technique is an excellent form of meditation that helps to control our thoughts and seek quietness.
It contributes to reducing stress and calms our mind. Relaxation meditation is also beneficial as beginners can also perform it.
Follow few steps and enjoy meditation as it is for everyone. So Reap the benefits with few simple steps.
Technique 1: Breath-Watch
- Find a place where you can sit quietly and undisturbed.
- Sit in the meditative posture. Take a few deep breaths usually 5 to 6 times.
- Close your eyes and relax your whole body.
- Focus your mind on the ingoing breath through your nostrils and the outgoing breath through the nostrils. (Do not count the number of breath)
- The breath should me natural and don’t forcefully breathe faster or slow. Follow your natural breathing pattern. Just watch the breath.
This relaxation meditation technique improves our mind stability and relief stress within few minutes. It should be practiced twice a day.
Technique 2 : Walking Meditation
A garden, park or verandah of your house can be a good spot to practice walking meditation.
- Take a few deep breaths from 5 to 6 times.
- Focus, the mind on ingoing breath and outgoing breath through the nostrils.
Treat Depression With Acupuncture and Your Will-Power
- Never meditate with the full or empty stomach.
- This meditation or relaxation techniques can be done before retiring to sleep. It will induce deep sleep.
- It can be done two times for better improvement of health.
- Breathing should be natural, slow and smooth.
So enjoy a few moments of happiness and bliss.
You Will Also Like: